1. Best expansion for PvP

Wich expansion is best for PvP players. I mean in Warmane wich expansion is most suitable for PvP, battlegrounds mostly. Also in wich expansion classes are most balanced. For exaple I know that in TBC Sl/SL warlock are OP or something like that. I know that I can google this stuff but I also know that Warmane is bit buggy and not all things work as they should be.

Thanks for your help.

2. The best expansion for PvP is MOP, but the realm is under populated now.

I will not tell you "Wotlk is the best expansion ever", because for pvp is a bullsh*t, where the player with most Heroic PVE items win, and most of warrior, paladins and DKS has overpowered LOLmournes (The most imba weapon from the game).
    In short: if you play WOTLK full PvP, you has nothing to do against players with ICC items:
    http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/2v2/Icecrown
    Edited: August 4, 2017

3. The best expansion for PvP is MOP, but the realm is under populated now.

I will not tell you "Wotlk is the best expansion ever", because for pvp is a bullsh*t, where the player with most Heroic PVE items win, and most of warrior, paladins and DKS has overpowered LOLmournes (The most imba weapon from the game).
    In short: if you play WOTLK full PvP, you has nothing to do against players with ICC items:
    http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/2v2/Icecrown

Honestly, I like the fact that it's diversified to a point where you can have both pve and pvp items, it makes you more versatile in how you're building your character, how that is seen as a negative is beyond me. This would natually bring players to engage in both pve and pvp content, which might not appeal to many, but It is what it is.

Afaik Lolmourne has roughly the same base damage as an Oathbinder HC or a Cryptmaker HC or even a Glorenzelg HC, now it's much more powerful than those cause of the effects it gives, but you still need skill to rock it.

4. The most balanced expansion is definitely WoTLK.

5. Afaik Lolmourne has roughly the same base damage as an Oathbinder HC or a Cryptmaker HC or even a Glorenzelg HC,
    Ape classes with Lolmourne do much more damage than with mentioned weapons.
    You can track than only just by watching your health bar.

Imncoming damage difference is very noticable for every deep noob regardless of what numbers have breen printed on weapon description.
    Edited: August 5, 2017

6. Ape classes with Lolmourne do much more damage than with mentioned weapons.
    You can track than only just by watching your health bar.
    They don't. Fight against a BiS geared warrior with Oathbinder HC instead of Smourne. I assure u, the dps difference is hardly noticeable.

7. The most balanced expansion is definitely WoTLK.
    I entirely disagree...
    I don't want to bring up another discussion of "MoP vs WotLK", but imho MoP has better class and gear balance than WotLK.

8. Trust me, it is noticeable. The proc in itself is a HUGE damage increase, not to mention having higher stats and more gem slots. I have a pretty much BiS PvP warrior with HC oathbinder, the damage is not even close to on par with trashmourne. If it were, half of the plate wearing PvPers on Icecrown wouldn't have bought it on coin store to get to 1800 rating considering that it costs around 5x as much as oathbinder or glorenzelg.

9. Trust me, it is noticeable. The proc in itself is a HUGE damage increase, not to mention having higher stats and more gem slots.
    With Smourne u don't have higher stats and also not more gem slots than with oathbinder. The only improvement with the legendary is the proc which is equal to a BoM buff.
    In PvE, when looking on recount, ull notice a difference in DPS between smourne and oathbinder. In PvP though, when a BiS geared warrior attacks u, the difference between Smourne and Oathbinder HC is hardly noticeable.
    Edited: August 6, 2017

10. Few years ago I'd say that Wotlk is best for pvp. But no way i'd say it now! The amount of hacks and scripts that are released for Wotlk is insane. U get a GCD hack, Range hack, PQR rotation, Speed hacks, Walk while cast hacks. And all of them are working perfectly on warmane. And to top all of that u have every 3rd person running around with Shadowmourne. Shadowmourne on its own is overkill but with all of them hacks that i mentioned - please sign me up fo MoP any day!!!

11. Wich expansion is best for PvP players. I mean in Warmane wich expansion is most suitable for PvP, battlegrounds mostly. Also in wich expansion classes are most balanced. For exaple I know that in TBC Sl/SL warlock are OP or something like that. I know that I can google this stuff but I also know that Warmane is bit buggy and not all things work as they should be.

Thanks for your help.
    BGs are enjoyable on all expansions in my experience. I suppose higher populations help by having new players to play against, but balance wise, its all mostly the same.

On a more theoretical level, Cata+ realms would have better BG balance, since the most geared and best players would be in Rated BGs (sadly need a high population for this).

In terms of gear balance, I find MoP the best. PvE gear is nigh useless in all instances, so PvP players don't need to donate/raid to be competitive. There is simply no Shadowmourne.

Arenas I also find MoP better because there are no arena teams. You can play arenas whenever you like, with whoever you like, with whatever comp you like. This freedom is truly game-changing and I find arenas on prior realms to be garbage since I'm usually stuck with the same people and same comp.

I personally find the balance between classes the best in MoP as well, but I'm sure everyone has a different opinion so there isn't much to debate there.

I think all realms are in great working condition for PvP (except MAYBE Cata, I don't know much about it, maybe someone from Neltharion can tell you about it) but there are people (usually **** players) who use scripts and bots. Luckily if you record and PM the GMs, the players get banned quickly.

They don't. Fight against a BiS geared warrior with Oathbinder HC instead of Smourne. I assure u, the dps difference is hardly noticeable.
    My friend recently got a Shadowmourne on a Ret Paladin. I assure you, the damage increase is non-trivial and my friend regularly beats me on scoreboards now, compared to never being able to before. Said friend used Glorenzelg HC before. If you know how to use Shadowmourne and get the right addons/macros, Shadowmourne alone can change the outcome of any fight.

12. If you know how to use Shadowmourne and get the right addons/macros, Shadowmourne alone can change the outcome of any fight.
    A bit of an exageration here. Shadowmourne it's indeed a legendary weapon but after many years most of the wotlk players got used to it. It will not let you win an arena season just by equipping it and, sincerly, nobody cares about bg scoreboards. Fun fact is that not so many 3vs3 rank 1 comps include a death knight, a warrior or a retribution paladin.

Wich expansion is best for PvP players. I mean in Warmane wich expansion is most suitable for PvP, battlegrounds mostly. Also in wich expansion classes are most balanced. For exaple I know that in TBC Sl/SL warlock are OP or something like that. I know that I can google this stuff but I also know that Warmane is bit buggy and not all things work as they should be.

Thanks for your help.
    As you may have noticed, most of the arguments concern the gear avaible on each each expansion and not the pvp balance. In the end, after tbc, pvp has always found its balance around certain classes/specs/arena comps. Wotlk and cata would be as much good as mop with some gear restrictions. Here on warmane you have only one pure wotlk pvp realm, Blackrock, where those restrictions have been added (but sometimes they change the gear meta). Unfortunatly, the Blackrock community is not really friendly to the new comers, it would be better to play there with some friends of your.

13. A bit of an exageration here. Shadowmourne it's indeed a legendary weapon but after many years most of the wotlk players got used to it. It will not let you win an arena season just by equipping it and, sincerly, nobody cares about bg scoreboards. Fun fact is that not so many 3vs3 rank 1 comps include a death knight, a warrior or a retribution paladin.
    Currently Ranks 1,3,5,6,8,11,13,16,17 and 20 all have at least one person with Shadowmourne. That's exactly half the top 20.

Irregardless, we aren't talking about Smourne in arena, we are talking about Smourne in general. In arenas, your comp plays a far bigger role than your gear. Go to a dummy and hit it with Glorenzelg. Do the same with Shadowmourne, and let us know which one did more damage on recount. I think we both know the answer to that.

As you may have noticed, most of the arguments concern the gear avaible on each each expansion and not the pvp balance. In the end, after tbc, pvp has always found its balance around certain classes/specs/arena comps. Wotlk and cata would be as much good as mop with some gear restrictions. Here on warmane you have only one pure wotlk pvp realm, Blackrock, where those restrictions have been added (but sometimes they change the gear meta). Unfortunatly, the Blackrock community is not really friendly to the new comers, it would be better to play there with some friends of your.
    On some level, I agree. I think both WotLK and Cata would be more enjoyable if there was no PvE gear in PvP. Sadly that can't be done on Icecrown so it kind of makes no difference what we think about that :P

I also wish WotLK had Rated BGs (a custom feature, yes) as that would make Icecrown a lot better, but that too will probably never happen. As such, I spend most of my time on Frostwolf now since it offers both these things to me.

Just my opinion on what the best expansion Warmane has for PvP.

Edit: For those that want to watch what Warmane MoP looks like, I can recommend this streamer: https://www.twitch.tv/wotlkwarlock/videos/all

As far as I can tell, he only streams on Frostwolf so you can get a good idea of what PvP looks like. He's a fairly good player and very active. Should be a good showcase of what BGs on Frostwolf look like. Sadly he doesn't have many arena vids, and I don't think we have any arena streamers currently.
    Edited: August 17, 2017

14. For those that want to watch what Warmane MoP looks like, I can recommend this streamer: https://www.twitch.tv/wotlkwarlock/videos/all

As far as I can tell, he only streams on Frostwolf
    That guy has a rather ironic streamer name.

15. Earlier comments pretty much covered it. MoP (5.4.8 s15 specifically) is the best expansion for PvP since there is no Pve item pollution disturbing balance. Nearly all specs are viable in arena, and the majority of them actually require a lot more skill than previous expacs.

As an example, you have so much potential and many things to micro-manage as a Moonkin with the larger number of abilities available, compared to TBC and WotLK.

123 ... Last