1. [H] Warlock LF NA raiding guild

Hey guys,

Just started on this server last week and I will be 70 within a few days. I haven't seen many guilds recruiting and I was hoping I would have some luck on here.

I play Orc Warlock and am looking for an NA (or EU guild if the raid times match) that raids on the weekdays from anywhere from 5PM to 1AM CST .

Also looking to BG and arena.

Up and coming guilds are fine too as I know a lot of people recently switched.

Hit me up on here and we can chat in Discord!

2. Hey man,

<A Few Good Men> just reformed over here about 2 weeks ago after a stint in retail post-Nost shutdown. We were a well established guild on Nostalrius and are looking to get back into the flow of things once again. We are still in the leveling stage of things (most of us falling somewhere in the 30-45 rage) but expect to be raid ready soon enough. We haven't set raid times or days yet but we are NA and raided between your hours listed when on Nost (I would assume our schedule will be similar--it was Wed/Sun/Mon from 8-11pm CST although we never used the 3 days since there wasn't enough content out :P)

While we're not the biggest PVPers we do have a handful of people that were highly ranked (multiple glad, etc) in TBC who will be looking for competent players to once again push the envelope.

I'd love to chat with you some more so feel free to whisper me in game and we can get the conversation rolling.

-Nepiton