1. Weapon Damage Diference

What is the diference btwn:

[Wrathful Gladiator's Longblade] (521-782 damage)

and

[Wrathful Gladiator's Truncheon] (456-847 damage)

???

DPS and the stats are the same, but the Weapon DMG is diferent.
    How does that afect the DMG we would deal as PvP Frost DK?
    And which one is better? (pref and why?)

thanks, best of luck

2. Sword has stable damage while mace gives slightly more burst.

In pvp, potential for higher damage output is better. One could argue that sometimes you will be unlucky enough to get lower damage due rng, but higher damage output might give you chance to land kill that would have NEVER been possible with swords.

Mace/axe > swords

3. What about Havoc's VS PvP weapons?
    I find the resilience a bit more usefull over more agility and Haste...
    Am i wrong about it?

Thanks for the answer tho... :D

4. Agility and haste are just wasted item levels, making the extra 7 item levels almost obsolete.

I believe higher resilience from t2 weapons outweights the very minor damage increase from havoc's.

If you really want, use havoc's in main hand but t2 in offhand.

Usually Frost DKs have issues with survivablity, not damage (as long you use somewhat right build).

5. What about Armor Penetration? Is it worth going for?
    I can basicly gain 20-26% Armor Penetration for the sake of Expertise from Skeleton Ring and 40 resilience?
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

6. Majority of your damage ignores armor already. In arena your "rotation" is mostly chains of ice, frost strike, howling blast and finally plague strike as filler.

Only purpose to obliterate on plate/mail is fast runic power. Icy touch/chains for higher dps, less burst (Note that Chains generates 20 runic power, while IT 15).

Resilience works all around. ARP helps slightly vs few comps. I see you have 1.1k resilience on armory, once you get to play arenas you will have better idea on why frost dks rarely stack arp.

I'd recommend to up your resilience and disregard ARP for Frost.

EDIT:

Higher resilience allows more offensive gameplay and thus lets you do more damage. Simple thought experiement, imagine playing 500 resil vs 1400 resil, difference is quite clear.

7. another thing to note is that resilience scales with itself, much like arp does

8. Thanks for all the replyes...
    I changed the gear a little bit, will most likely stick with this combination.
    If u have anything to add feel free to do so (something like a sweet resi spot, or should i go for some extra resilience gems in Gloves, Offhand wep, somewhere else instead of Strength). :D
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

9. For resilience sweet spot, really depends on what you're doing. If you're just doing BGs, you can afford to drop some. If you have a pocket healer, then you can definitely drop it even more. I wouldn't go any lower than 800 though. Checking out your gear, I don't really see anything I'd change to be honest. Well, except maybe a weapon chain if you plan on doing arena.

I was actually considering giving a wall-of-text reply about weapon damage, but I've backspaced all of it because it really wouldn't contribute anything to the thread, as it wouldn't change any outcomes.

10. Yea, armor penetration didnt help much for Frost PvP...

Can someone tell me how much resilience i need for 2v2 with a Healer (Disc or Hpal)?

I feel like 1200+ is a bit too much?

11. http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/d...00000000000000

I see you went for 1/2 in reduced grip build, but that defeats purpose of speccing for it in first place. Here you have link for pure damage spec.

As for resilience in arena, higher the better. When you got double trinket procs, FC proc, kings, Unbreakable Armor, you reach around 10k attack power. Dropping 100 str (= around 250 ap) for 100 resilience is quite marginal.

Around 1k- 1.1k you will just melt vs anyone with 284 gear + some clue. 1.2k resil will give you some time to react and use your cooldowns. At 1.3k+ your healer should be able to heal you vs almost anything.

With disc you should go high resilience, 1.2k to 1.3k+. Reason being, priest is very easily caught in CC while enemy kills you. Paladin's have a lot more leeway with that. Additionally, priest can assist more with dispels / mana burning, so ability to solo kill is no longer necessary.

With paladin I'd also recommend high resilience simply because in 95% of games, you can kill the opposite team anyway, but additional resilience prevents losing.