1. Disc + arms

Do you know someone who can play that? Someone can say me + and - of this combo? I know now there is no this comp at top 100 but maybe at s2 will be better? And which combo i can counter with this?

edit: Maybe i choose bad topic if sorry...
    Edited: August 4, 2017

2. They dont really work that great with eachother since they both kinda depend on their teammate to help them use their toolkits effectivly, no gear will overcome that unless you are stomping lesser geared players and utter ****comps.
    Not that I'm saying you wont be able to maybe make it work in the lower ratings where that is common.

3. They dont really work that great with eachother since they both kinda depend on their teammate to help them use their toolkits effectivly, no gear will overcome that unless you are stomping lesser geared players and utter ****comps.
    Not that I'm saying you wont be able to maybe make it work in the lower ratings where that is common.
    Can confirm, the combo is bad. It CAN function as long as you outgear, massively outplay or somehow out-combo your opponent. Just like double holypaladin can work. Sometimes.