1. Misclicked "need" and won a roll

I literally misclicked "need" on a blue chest drop from last boss in Steamvault. I saw a mage portal and thought everyone was gone, and I just wanted the loot box to go away so I just mindlessly clicked something. Unfortunately, I hit need and apparently one person was still left (didn't see him) and I won the need roll. He's treatening me with a ban now. I don't care about the item and didn't mean to ninja him.

2. I literally misclicked "need" on a blue chest drop from last boss in Steamvault. I saw a mage portal and thought everyone was gone, and I just wanted the loot box to go away so I just mindlessly clicked something. Unfortunately, I hit need and apparently one person was still left (didn't see him) and I won the need roll. He's treatening me with a ban now. I don't care about the item and didn't mean to ninja him.
    Cant get banned if not Masterlooting it.

3. Apologize to him and explain what happened.

If he keeps going, tell him to **** off and /ignore him.

:)

4. Cant get banned if not Masterlooting it.
    Yes you can. Check the rules: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598

Apologize to him and explain what happened.
    If he keeps going, tell him to **** off and /ignore him.
    :)
    Apologize, yes. But telling someone to **** off for being upset after taking an item he needed will probably just make him report you.

In this cases I would recommend to offer some gold or to run the dungeon with him again to retaliate for your mistake.

5. Yes you can. Check the rules: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598

Apologize, yes. But telling someone to **** off for being upset after taking an item he needed will probably just make him report you.

In this cases I would recommend to offer some gold or to run the dungeon with him again to retaliate for your mistake.
    I recommend to not do any of these. You pay ppl who are threatening you ? lol Nothing will happen to your account don't worry. You missclicked which can happen and you apologised + searched help in the forums. Calm down and ignore this guy for being upset about a blue dungeon drop.

This hapened to me too. Since im Enchanter i DE the item and gave him the shard at least. He said " i'll get over it" and nothing more happened.

6. double post.
    Edited: August 7, 2017 Reason: double post.

7. Apologize, yes. But telling someone to **** off for being upset after taking an item he needed will probably just make him report you.

pay him cause you misclicked? ya no.

8. pay him cause you misclicked? ya no.
    You pay for your mistakes, thats how life works. He either pays with gold or with his account being locked. Fair enough, next time don't missclick, you have to confirm whether you need or not on an item so it cannot really be a missclick.

The apologize won't return the item to the guy, don't want to make big drama off 1 item from SV, but people should face the consequences from their actions.