1. back after 5 years

This a very nostalgic & real story, do bear with me.

2012 was the final year of my high school. Our seniors had introduced us to the game, which became a hit among my friends. Back in the day Warmane was called Molten-Wow, while cataclysm 4.0 was still being rolled out. We started playing WotLK because our seniors had warned us against Cata XD. In those days I was a complete nerd (still am :P), was hyper-concerned about my board exam, so played the game till level 10 and left. My friends meanwhile grinded like insane and reached level 60. After a lot of convincing, started playing again. One of my friend was a Rogue, and needed a shadow Priest for arenas.

A year back, I had a major fight with a very close friend of mine. From then on, we ignored each other, were in the same classroom yet with different group of friends. This way our two factions were formed, I was in Alliance and he was Horde. From now on, matters would be settled in game. There was a mad level-up race, and my alliance friends assisted me to become level 80. A lot of time had passed, it was the time of our Board exams. Not that nobody cared about exam (XD), we had become WoW addicts, and had our own alliance vs horde class faction battles after reaching home. Meanwhile gaming rivalry transcended into real life, and general animosity ran between the two groups. All talk started and ended with WoW. The only thing that went on was how an XYZ friend was noob, how rogue was OP, raids, dungeons, strategy, gear etc etc. One ****** friend found out a h@ck, and soon we discovered it as well. Those were the golden days of WoW. The late night raids, the area battles, everything done with your friends. Finally we passed out school, and those days were never to come back.

Fast forward a year, all of us were in different places, studying in different colleges. Some were to quit, the others faction change and the rest to go on Cata. Our group was disbanded. Meanwhile I continued playing, and found an amazing guild and one arena partner. My partner and me played lot of 2v2, and finally made it to 2k MMR. He was from Georgia, and we would talk a lot on Skype. We talked about study, girls, the war in his country etc. With my guild I reached till Lich King (didn't kill him though :P). Another year passed, my partner left and the guild disbanded. So here I was, flying over the wastelands of Icecrown, completely alone. Didn't know what to do, and completely bored of weekly raids and arena grinds. Had a best in slot priest, 6.1k GS, best in slot, Sindy killed (haha boast), before I quit. Played a little bit of Cataclysm, called back some old friends to play. The same story repeats, goodbye friends and guild, left Cataclysm.

I had another tryst with gaming, started DoTA2, found college friends, played for two years, and quit- with my mind melted (XD). I vowed to quit gaming, deciding to something meaningful in life. Fast forward again, had one accident, almost got killed and ended up in hospital. This happened a year back, I thank God to make me stand up on my feet again. I will turn 20 next month, its been a long journey in these 5 years. Here I am studying and preparing for exam (again), got bored and ended up here again. A lot has changed, Molten is renamed, MoP is rolling and Burning Crusade(yay)! Kudos to team Warmane for the terrific work! I do not know if I will even play again, maybe explore the forums or try out the new expansions. But I want to share something I learnt over these years. Its your life- make great friends, read books, lift weights, find your true love and explore the world. Take control of your life: don't fight with your friends for lost games, don't smash your keyboard or fight with your mom.

So that's all I had to say, Molten community. I'll be exploring the forums and maybe play on some random Sunday. Thank you all guys- WoW will always be remembered. Still a nerd having no luck with girls XD.

TL:DR- Story of my life (till now).

2. Hello and welcome back to our server!

This is a really nice story! Good to know that old players return here.

We hope you will find server being even better and more competitive to play.

Enjoy your stay!

3. This a very nostalgic & real story, do bear with me.

I had another tryst with gaming, started DoTA2, found college friends, played for two years, and quit- with my mind melted (XD). I vowed to quit gaming, deciding to something meaningful in life.

So that's all I had to say, Molten community. I'll be exploring the forums and maybe play on some random Sunday. Thank you all guys- WoW will always be remembered. Still a nerd having no luck with girls XD.
    https://cheapessaywriter.net/
    TL:DR- Story of my life (till now).

How did you manage to play DoTA2 with friends while studying? I hardly ever found free time for my stuff when I was studying in college.
    All in all, I am happy you got back to normal life after an accident.