1. Stop blindsiding us wiithout notice on the marketplace

Is it really so hard to fill us in on all these security rules when it comes to trading ahead of time? The only one of these rules that you seem to care to warn us about BEFORE we've spent money/traded is that you only 6 month old accounts can gift/receive coins. Immediately upon logging into the website for the first time you guys should have a notice that 2 factor authentication should be immediately turned on if you plan on using the marketplace, rather then waiting for us to go through all of the trouble of setting up an auction and THEN telling us. You could even just put (trade locked) next to "Two Factor Authentication: Disabled". When someone goes to sell a character or item, no where does it warn you that these coins will be locked for 72 hours after receiving them nor does it even hint that they're locked until you go to spend them. http://imgur.com/a/XdlNT is the current list of warnings/rules for character trading and obviously it says nothing about locked coins. I have to go through 5-10 mins of figuring out the best gold deals just to get an error message and then I have to go search on the FORUMS to find out about this, but it's totally acceptable because it's all in the name of security!

Decide to sell character for coins -> Forced to wait 3 days for 2 factor.
    Wait 3 days and finally get to post auction. Now I learn there's a forced minimum price based on flawed TBC gear scores.
    1 week later finally sell character for borderline absurd price and learn that I have to wait 3 more days till I can finally use my coins.
    Go to my trade history to see when the 3 day lock will be over, but of course you guys can't fill me in on when the auction sold. (http://imgur.com/a/PVG2c)

This is pretty damn frustrating to deal with guys. I really don't think it'd take much effort/time to remedy this and save new users the frustration. I understand alot of this userbase has been here since Lordaeron/Icecrown and know the ins & outs, but you're attracting alot of new people with the TBC realms.

Thanks for reading my BabyRage rant.

2. What would seem easy to adjust is yet to be supported.

Unlock my boys

3. Agreed. When i first tried to sell a character, all it told me was "Your account is unable to use the character trade system" (not exact wording) and i had no idea what i had to do exactly.
    Two factor authenticator
    Backup account
    No guild, mail, or arena teams (obviously)
    Then finally after 4 months, character sold for a ridiculously low price. You'd think 9k ach points, 6.1k gs and 2 server first titles would be worth more than 240 coins...
    Whatever though, is what it is. Now i have to wait 72 hours to buy a semi decent character on Icecrown so i can actually have pvp competition.

4. The two-factor authentication requirement, I believe, is recent, and they likely do need an update to notifications and labels.

The 72-hour wait, however, has been standard according to the Marketplace FAQ/Guide since 2016:

Originally Posted by Marketplace Guide
    What is the Trading tab?
    The Trade tab allows players to buy and sell in-game items for coins. Anything trade-able in-game can be sold in the trading system. Items bought in the trade system may not be refunded, so be sure that you are buying the correct item in the confirmation box. Selling services for coins or even trading items for coins outside of the trading system is strictly forbidden and Warmane will not offer support for any items or accounts lost this way. There are limitations placed upon coins acquired through the trade system:
    Originally Posted by Edifice
    - Sell something - coins are locked for 72hrs then usable anywhere.
    - Trading is no longer limited to Weapons and Armor.
    - Coins given from events or other rewards can be used in the trade system.