1. [A] [WTS] Trusted enchanting services - I have almost all enchants

I've been a trusted enchanter on this server for going on 2 months now. It has come to my attention when talking to people that there are a HIGH amount of people that ninja mats from services such as enchanting. Myself and even my own guildies have fallen victim to these scams.

I have almost all relevant enchants in the game including rare ones and do enchants with my mats or yours. Some of these enchants include: Mongoose, soulfrost, sunfire, boar's speed, cat's swiftness, SP to weapon, savagery, resil to chest, 6 stats to chest, healing to weapon, deathfrost, and MANY more. If I don't have that enchant I will be more than happy to point you in a direction to another trusted crafter.

Lets make a concerted effort to shut down these scammers! Any questions on fee's, enchants I have, pricing, or any general questions PM Nekrolyte in game

Edit: for reputation purposes I link this to people I do enchants for and ask to bump for rep Thank you to everyone!
    Edited: August 5, 2017 Reason: See edit note

2. Trusted enchant, ty for mongoose enchant.

3. This guy is legit to 110%, double mongoose mats were traded and enchanted back to me with a happy face, he even had to wait for 15min because of personal issues that occured! Bigup m8! (y)

4. Do you have any of the AQ enchants? God I would kill for the 30sp to wep, 29sp to wep, shadow damage to gloves etc. I would pay 150g+