1. LF alliance players for karazhan full clear weekly

Hi my names psyanide and I'm an endgame geared ret paladin (both PvP and PvE) and I'm looking for alliance players who want to clear karazhan with me as I farm TBC badges for transmog gear + despair (purple 2h sword). I can probably tank everything with my PvP set (the resil helps) in addition to doing wicked dmg. I dont care what spec you are or what class just let me know if you want to clear kara with me . hoping to be able to 2man or 3man it quickly. ingame mail or whisper me if you're interested

Also tips on karazhan or on collecting Badges of Justice would be appreciated
    Edited: August 6, 2017

2. So I found out last night that its easier to pug a group for kara than I thought it would be. 5manned easily up until chess event where we got rekt. The enemy pieces just kept doing way more DMG and healing than we could do... I don't think it's possible without 8 or more. So next time I'm gonna try to 10man it

I also found out that you only need honored rep to unlock heroic TBC dungeons for badge of justice farming. Heroic shattered halls was easy to solo so probably all TBC heroic dungeons are soloable. So I'll be farming those for my badge of justice transmog set along with TBC raids every week.

3. Chess event soloable.But here with bug u need a little trick :D and u can do with 2 man .How?Figure out :D