1. Maiden - you can have your raid leader call out Repentance on Discord so that everyone can walk in to break it via Holy Ground. However, this also poses the risk of getting half your raid one-shot by Holy Wrath.

Nightbane - as a tank, running through him if you get Charred Earth may not be the best idea ever as it is very likely to kill your melee through Cleave. Keep a tremor totem in the melee group so that they won't get feared in front of the boss. Also, it is best to use a warrior tank for this fight because they can macro Berserker Rage against the fear. Tremor Totem is unreliable as a tank, as the 3-second pulse of the totem is long enough for NB to run over to your raid members and slaughter them. All of my wipes have been because of that. Fear Ward can also be used but it has a too long cooldown.

Aran - raids usually only interrupt Fireball and Frostbolt, leaving out Arcane Missiles. This is because the cast time of Arcane Missiles (before the actual channel) is quite quick and your goal is to interrupt his spells before being cast so as to prevent him from going OOM. Still, if you can, you should interrupt the Arcane Missiles cast. Also, one thing to mention is that the boss actually melees people, even though he doesn't have an aggro table.

Chess - all pawns need to move at least one step forward, have your rooks stand on the sides of the king, have your bishops stand behind the rooks and the queen - behind the king. This totals 6 pieces - the 2 rooks, the 2 bishops, the king, and the queen. The other 4 members can take the 2 knights to flank the enemy king and 2 pawns to toughen up the front line. Keep your rooks and the king healed, keep the king casting Hero/BL, keep the rooks spamming their AoE spell. This type of tight high-damage formation has the highest chance for success.
    Edited: August 6, 2017

2. I agree with taralej. On nigthbane its best to side walk and reposition him. worst case scenario someone get a tail swipe, but that doesnt do that much dmg. And stance dance is more reliable then tremor totem. If you die because of berserk stance, stack more stamina.

3. This type of tight high-damage formation has the highest chance for success.
    Except when medivh summons the fire under your tightly-packed group.

Nightbane - Tanks can also use trinkets to combat the fear - Glimmering Mithril Insignia and the PvP Trinket.

4. Maiden - I don't recommend jumping in consecrate to break repentance. I list it as an option for a healer, but there are better options out there. It isn't a dps race and you don't want to chain holy wrath if you can help it.

On Nightbane you can swap the boss around by running directly through him, he won't cleave anyone. It's how I've seen every Nightbane kill done so far, and no problems. If you turn the boss instead, then you can either cleave or tail swipe your melee. You only want to do this if he puts charred earth under the tank. It's less risky than trying to re-position him. There are many ways to avoid fear. Tremor totem isn't 100% reliable, but it's still good to use. You don't have to use a warrior though, that's a fallacy. I've seen it tanked by a druid and a paladin just fine using trinkets and other abilities as Psojed mentioned.

Aran - It depends on your raid comp what to interrupt. You may not have any interrupts at all, or maybe you can interrupt anything. The important thing is to know what the fight mechanics are aside from his trivial abilities.

Chess - There are dozens of strategies you can use. It's pointless to argue for one over another. If it doesn't work just try again, there is no death and you can do it as many times as you like with no consequences.

5. Except when medivh summons the fire under your tightly-packed group.
    Yeah, has happened :D But still, he has to RNG cheating into fire and he has to place it on that group specifically. Chess is a lot about RNG, honestly. I guess that's why top guilds don't like it, while for me it's quite fun.

Maiden - it is a serious risk and it has happened a couple of times in my raids, but it is the fastest way to kill her, really.

Nightbane - I have had melees killed SEVERAL times by running straight through the boss. I risk Tail Swipe because it is less lethal than Cleave + breath. I have also wiped several times due to not breaking out of fear quickly enough (with Tremor on the ground). I cannot imagine having a non-warrior tank on this fight and our guild simply does not attempt this boss otherwise. I don't know, you can call us bad, but every single non-warrior attempt on NB has been a wipe for me. Every single warrior attempt (with me being said warrior) has been a one-shot. So either I'm the best tank in our guild or having a warrior tank is the best option for NB.
    Edited: August 7, 2017

6. everything's a dps race especially if your fellow raiders are stupid