1. Im so poor

Guys how can i make some money at lvl 20+? I literally have to beg for gold coin just to learn new skills for my lvl otherwise im running around with smite lvl 1, quests give completely nothing, even if i collect dark gray items just for sell or anything its worthless completely, i learned tailoring and enchanting which are on 75 and 1 resp. How can i make any kind of money?

2. gathering professions
    disenchanting
    ah flips

3. Unlearn one of your professions and get something like skinning, herbing, or mining, the stuff you get will sell on the Auction House, it should be more than enough to get you by

4. You are not allowed to be poor with all these prices on low level materials.
    Edited: August 7, 2017

5. Learn fishing, head to the little lake in wailing caverns, and farm the **** out of deviate fish.

6. Get skinning. 1 stack of light leather goes for ~20 gold as per yesterday. I don't see how you can be poor.

7. Poor? How so? Loot moobs and sell all items and stuff from those guys...And by lvl 50 you`ll have a lot of gold... :)

8. I left tailoring and removed enchanting for mining, i heard only profit for 1st char really are copper ores, is it true? What can i get from mining besides of copper ores to sell with decent price?

9. enchanting is the most profitable profession in existence wtf are you all stupid

10. its profitable starting from 1/75, zzz

11. Doesn't sound like you're even trying to make money. I'd recommend dropping tailoring + enchanting if this is your first character. Even without professions, I've never had any trouble with gold for spells. You're 20lvl with Smite rank 1 - so this means you've never ever trained any spells whatsoever? Because if you did, then Smite should've been the first on your list.

12. Its possible to get moneys only just by farming animals and vendoring ****.

13. a stack of copper bars goes for around 40g wtf, iron mithril and thorium even more you just have to spend a few minutes gathering and you will be set, besides i remember leveling my first ever char here at 12x exp rates with no professions and i had no gold issues for riding skill or training I just simply looted EVERYTHING from every mob and sold the grey items to vendors and sold the rest on the AH, people will pay a decent amount to not farm low level items (greens, cloth, a lot of meat that most beasts drop usefull for people leveling cooking) with skinning it is even easier and you wont ever have to go out of your way to get leather