1. How to gear up for ICC?

I am new in world of lvl 80's, most of the time of playing i was leveling. I managed to get some knowledge about what to do, i got up to gear score 5k, and everyone is asking for 5.8k+ for ICC, i don't get how can I get up there unless i just farm frosts everyday, but that seems so slow...

2. ToC/ToGC , voa raids .. get lucky on loot, wait for tuesday (day of raid resets) and look for alt runs

3. Like Bruce said, Do Toc / ToGC, Voa raids. And also do the FoS / PoS / HoR instances. They all give great gear while allowing you to farm Badges to get full T9. All of that together and you will be 5k+ GS and any raid that wont take you at 5k GS without at least inspecting you, you don't want to be a part of anyways.

You will do better if you find a good guild that is friendly and still progressing to join. You'll have more fun, make better friends, and get a better experience out of the game.

4. Get a guild. People ask for +5.8k not because it is necessary but because you're a random. ICC10 is doable by a 4.8k GS group, as long as they're properly geared (not just random items), gemmed, and enchanted.

5. and everyone is asking for 5.8k+ for ICC
    Thats because those people are bad. Most people cant pull good numbers out of their class and need to compensate with gear way above the requirements.
    Find a guild if you want to raid. Good raids can easily compensate a 4k GS player.

6. 9 in 10 times those people are just clueless. Requiring ICC 25 gear to go ICC 10. This is why the idea of gearscore sucks. During WotLK times there was one guild. They didn't use any epic lvl gear nor epic lvl recipes etc. Also they didn't even communicate with any voice chats. They were able to kill Lord Marrowgar and probably even further (ofc Naxx fully cleared, don't know about Ulduar and ToC). Sadly after all these years I'm not able to find what was the name of the guild and all the stuff with them. However this only proves that all those gearscore fanboys are uneducated.

Edit:

I've found them.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfXLDRCxiYI
    Edited: August 16, 2017

7. Good job missing the point, the raids here are buffed so gs has its own weight too. No need for hate

Check the loot tables for PoS/FoS/HoR hc, ToC10 and 25, depending on your class you might need ToC5 nm/hc aswell, do VoA10 and 25 for your weekly chance at a t10/t10.5 piece, always do daily dungeon and weekly raid and get all the Frost gear you can, if you can't find a group for ICC, don't be afraid to put together a pug with people geared like you and aim for 5-6 bosses, at least the first 3, if you can lead, otherwise you gotta study the strategy first.

I got to 5,8k gs as Rogue without any item from ICC except BoEs and the Axe from Marrowgar, it's not only virtually possible to satisfy those gs requirement, it's actually possible with some real effort. Then again, in last week 25m, a guy with 5.67k gs consistently topped the dps chart as Arcane Mage with 12k dps on plain fights.

8. Good job missing the point, the raids here are buffed so gs has its own weight too. No need for hate
    Not on Icecrown, and still, first wing is doable with 4k GS without the incredible strong ICC Buff.