1. should i wait to buy smourne ?

sup all, i was about to buy a retpal 80 s8 smourne but i see the server isnt working, should i wait til the server is up again ?
    thank you

2. i would wait

that said i do hope you earned those coins scince thats 150 euro for that item ^^

3. 150 ? someone told me 15 ..ok so trolls everywhere
    i have to buy a vespa 140 euros i will wait thank you Mokum

4. 150 coins = 130 eur. Or you can just grind gold and buy coins with it. You can get it with the questline as well, it's working.

5. 150 coins = 130 eur. Or you can just grind gold and buy coins with it. You can get it with the questline as well, it's working.
    You have to admit that 130 euro is still a insane about of real money for a virtual item

even if its the bestone
    Edited: August 7, 2017 Reason: typo

6. You have to admit that 130 euro is still a insane about of real money for a virtual item

even if its the bestone
    it really depends what are you comparing it to.
    as for the quite alot of community 130 is nothing much.

7. You have to admit that 130 euro is still a insane about of real money for a virtual item

even if its the bestone
    Meh if you make those 130 eur in several days and you spend a lot of time playing WoW, it might be worth it. Same goes for pretty skins in games like LoL or cs:go. It WILL give you a lot of pleasure while using skins / best weapon for 130 eur.