1. Is it possible to donate for lvl 80?

I'm looking to come back tot wow after more than a year absence and I'm wondering if it's possible to donate to get myself to lvl 80. I always despised leveling and never actually did it on my own.

I'm asking because I've searched the donations tab, but didn't see anything level related, Thanks.

2. yes it is they are in the trade section of your accoount

the cheapest is 30 coins (30 euro) for a brandnew 80 and goes up to like 660 coins (660 euro lols) for a geared /mounts etc

3. Yes, for 20 Coins its possible

search "Services" beneath "Donate"

4. Instant Level 80 costs 20 Coins and provides:
    - Character instantly leveled up to level 80
    - Starter gear package of your choice.
    - Instant Level 80 does not include spells, skills or any other benefits
    - Instant Level 80 is irreversible and not eligible for refund

from your site account: services -> icecrown -> select char -> coins -> character level up

5. 20coins for insta 80 from website, you will get 3k gold ( i think) and starting item kit so you wouldnt be naked, thats arround 2-2.5k gs gear(i think, cant remember for sure about gs)

you can buy some naked char with some achievs/rep/gold/mounts from trade system for 30coins, i usually go for that. since i get 2x max proffs and ashen verdict done wich is a pain in the a** to do. + sometimes good mount like celestial steed.

6. 20coins for insta 80 from website, you will get 3k gold ( i think) and starting item kit so you wouldnt be naked, thats arround 2-2.5k gs gear(i think, cant remember for sure about gs).
    Just gonna confirm a few things, yes you get 3k gold and yes you get a starting item kit. You'll get char pane filled with 154 ilvl gears except for two trinket spots and the thrown/relic slot. training isn't included, no mounts, so you'll have to use the 3k to get started with everything, you'll most likely end up broke after your training sesh.

7. Just gonna confirm a few things, yes you get 3k gold and yes you get a starting item kit. You'll get char pane filled with 154 ilvl gears except for two trinket spots and the thrown/relic slot. training isn't included, no mounts, so you'll have to use the 3k to get started with everything, you'll most likely end up broke after your training sesh.
    i bought insta 80 on priest, after training skills and buying flying i had 500-1k gold left.

8. Alright, thanks.

And one other thing, does mobile donations work for you guys? Cause it doesn't seem to do anything for me when I click it.

9. Tip, if you have 30 coins, better buy one of the chars from the trade, there's a lot of naked chars with mounts, full training, reputations, dual spec etc that have 20k+ gold in their inventories. Just check there first, imo it's a lot better option than getting instant 80 with **** gear which you can buy with 1k gold.

And this way, you get 20-30k gold, depending on char/race/faction you want and can actually gear up to 4k or so with BoEs and whatnot and no waste any money on training or mounts or flying etc.
    Edited: August 8, 2017

10. How to tell how much gold a character has?.

11. How to tell how much gold a character has?.
    characters on trade?

Mouseover on a character > it shows a few information (even Gold)