1. Sick and Tired

I am sick and tired of people with 2k,3k,3.5k,4k gs joining battlegrounds, dying instantly, hiding(because they get 1 shot), afking,etc. Yes, you will probably say that they must start from somewhere, well do RDF, vote and get items, buy some items/gems/enchants but don't join a BG being 2k gs, cuz you will probably ruin the BG and make your team loose.
    I suggest to make a option just like in RDF to kick people, if it's possible of course, so someone else, usefull may join the BG. This must be stopped soon or late, we are all sick and tired!

2. I agree with you, if there is an option to kick players from Random Dungeon Finder, there should be an option to kick players from Battlegrounds aswell!

3. if it bothers you so much form a premade. they have just as much right to join the bg as you do. i've seen plenty of high gs players standing around doing sweet **** all, and plenty of low gs players who do actually help.

4. if it bothers you so much form a premade. they have just as much right to join the bg as you do. i've seen plenty of high gs players standing around doing sweet **** all, and plenty of low gs players who do actually help.
    this.

in my 5years playtime i have always geared my characters thru bg's, as that is the fastest way to gear up. ofc, for starters i buy 78lvl pvp gear so i could do smth and i wouldnt frustrate myself too much.
    even gearing pve char i sometimes did some bgs for furious gear to be able to que rhc.
    deal with it.

5. Make 5 man premade and report all these scrubs altogether.
    Just throw constant reports so they will b tagged as lazy and forced to constant run into the combat like harrased donkeys.
    Sooner or later they forfeit and leave, with curses of course.
    Quite a fun i admit, sometimes its sad that there are no naked newbs to have fun with.

You can mark em right before the game ends so they wont get honor at all.

6. If you are able to kick players from RDF, why wouldn't you be able to kick players from BG? That's a way to improve the quality of your game. Nobody wants to play with lowbies..

7. You can tell that the people in this thread have never played retail and are completely clueless about what bgs are even for.

8. If you are able to kick players from RDF, why wouldn't you be able to kick players from BG? That's a way to improve the quality of your game. Nobody wants to play with lowbies..
    perhaps because elitist twats like yourself and hans would abuse the crap out of it.

9. perhaps because elitist twats like yourself and hans would abuse the crap out of it.
    ^ This is why you can't have that kick option in BG's. People should get over the lowbies, when your team has lowbies, I'm pretty sure the other team will most likely have lowbies too, people have to widen their scope of perspective or something.

10. It is quite natural to damand things or point out things that are not going to change at all ever. If you can que naked you can que naked nothing nor anyone will ever change that in a way that it was not intended. My healer was top healing with 4k gs in the entire bg, while a few 6k gs people had 50k dmg done because they didn't care, "no one is going to point a finger at a geared guy". But people will whine at just about anything. why? Because they have a place to whine at and random people to listen to them that is quite a human thing.

11. My healer was top healing with 4k gs in the entire bg
    You can top healing done as 2k gs scrub if there are no more healing classes, it's quite easy.
    Once i was topping Warsong Gulch healing done as destro lock.

12. You can top healing done as 2k gs scrub if there are no more healing classes, it's quite easy.
    Once i was topping Warsong Gulch healing done as destro lock.
    You completely missed my point, that a as you say 2k gs player can be more valuable then a 6k walking around doing nothing. But as allways Hansenn you rather contradict and argue with people then say anything worth anyones time.

13. Originally Posted by Ubaciosamse
    You completely missed my point, that a as you say 2k gs player can be more valuable then a 6k walking around doing nothing.
    The reason why 6k gs walking around doing nothing is the exactly amount of your 2k gs scrubs who die due to random aoe and just waste game spots.
    Stories about awesome performance by 2k gs pros you shall leave for your children - they may believe in that bull**** during their childhood - perfect time when kids do not understand yet how stupid their parents may be.
    Edited: August 8, 2017

14. People gear up through RBG, deal with it, if you are too bad to get 2 more geared ppl and win the BG, sorry.

15. People gear up through RBG, deal with it, if you are too bad to get 2 more geared ppl and win the BG, sorry.
    Do RDF, do quests for reputations, buy and sell items at AH, vote to get items, but don't enter a bg being 2k gs to make loose your team..

123 Last