1. RDF normal gear is ****, + not many queue for it so there's that. Voting for a single item takes weeks for new accounts, even for me with 1.2vp per day it takes a lot. Imagine when getting 0.5 vps?
    For RHC you can't queue with less than approx 3.5k gs.

I personally did RHC/FoS/PoS until I got at least 4/5 furious gear with emblems and then started queueing for BGs on my alts unless I get invited to some big premade to boost me out :p But I don't blame randoms for queueing for BG with low gs, it's faster than spamming RDF normal anyways.

2. I suggest to make a option just like in RDF to kick people
    You won't get one.
    If you want to dictate how a Battleground group will be, create a premade; if you want to be lazy and join a random group, deal with the group you end up in.

3. You people want rated bg's without the actual rating system lol.

4. You people want rated bg's without the actual rating system lol.
    they want to have 6k ppl in their group and go vs 2k ppl. i am sure if there was such thing as rated bgs where all ppl were bis, it would be like 3v3 now, nearly dead.

5. I also heard there is a rumor about two paladins that dictate the random dungeon finder (some rule makers).But yes i agree with the post completely.

6. Mate, RBGs are no serious business and if you take them as such then you need to seriously re-think your position and general view on this game.

Take it like this - RBGs in WoW are like Normal Blind Pick games in LoL. If that doesn't explain it to you, then nothing will.

7. Mate, RBGs are no serious business and if you take them as such then you need to seriously re-think your position and general view on this game.

Take it like this - RBGs in WoW are like Normal Blind Pick games in LoL. If that doesn't explain it to you, then nothing will.
    If RBGs are not seruous business in WoW, than what is serious business??

8. If RBGs are not seruous business in WoW, than what is serious business??
    Yeah man how can someone like him even say its not serious btw i love your avatar picture :)

9. If you are able to kick players from RDF, why wouldn't you be able to kick players from BG? That's a way to improve the quality of your game. Nobody wants to play with lowbies..
    Because making a premade dungeon group is one thing. Making a 5-man premade group and joining a BG where randoms have also joined is something else entirely. Far too many people complain about the people using the provided methods by Blizzard exactly what they're intended for: gearing up. Do you think people complained about me when I joined a BG naked on retail? No, of course not. Why is that? Is it because players on retail have a better sense of morality? Nope. It's because they've accepted that a random battleground is RANDOM and that it is a pvp player's method of getting gear. Complaining that people are using it for what it is supposed to be used for is ridiculous.

10. I'll keep doing bgs with my low gs chars just to see your butthurt :^)

11. Because making a premade dungeon group is one thing. Making a 5-man premade group and joining a BG where randoms have also joined is something else entirely. Far too many people complain about the people using the provided methods by Blizzard exactly what they're intended for: gearing up. Do you think people complained about me when I joined a BG naked on retail? No, of course not. Why is that? Is it because players on retail have a better sense of morality? Nope. It's because they've accepted that a random battleground is RANDOM and that it is a pvp player's method of getting gear. Complaining that people are using it for what it is supposed to be used for is ridiculous.
    This is not retail, welcome to warmane!

12. This is not retail, welcome to warmane!
    You're completely missing the point in Mercy's Rant. Jesus
    You are so up your goddamn lazy *** that you cant just deal with it? Or like maybe make a premade instead of whining? Holycrap kill me now

Edit: I might be stupid but you? damn i cant even

13. I am sick and tired of people with 2k,3k,3.5k,4k gs joining battlegrounds, dying instantly, hiding(because they get 1 shot), afking,etc. Yes, you will probably say that they must start from somewhere, well do RDF, vote and get items, buy some items/gems/enchants but don't join a BG being 2k gs, cuz you will probably ruin the BG and make your team loose.
    I suggest to make a option just like in RDF to kick people, if it's possible of course, so someone else, usefull may join the BG. This must be stopped soon or late, we are all sick and tired!
    Dont blame your mates if you are to low to be part of a premade...
    So sick and tired of all those 5k+ GS guys who cant even turn around probably. So many people who do only slightly better than someone with 2k GS feel spezial and only flame and blame others than playing. If you cant even handle a faceroll class, get some basic skills or keep beeing that brainless shell that cant even push two buttons in the right order.

14. So sick and tired of all those 5k+ GS guys who cant even turn around probably. So many people who do only slightly better than someone with 2k GS
    Even saddest 5kgs backpeddler is way more profitable for the team than 2k gs gladiator just because he does not die within 2 mangles. I don't mind if green potato has healing spec - he might be usefull, but dps spec with low gear is a syndrome.
    Edited: August 9, 2017

First 123 Last