1. Quality of life changes for the website

1. Inform users on the importance of setting up 2 factor Authentication the first time they log in. For example, it's very common that people decide they want to use the marketplace only to have to wait 3 additional days before they can do anything.

2. Fix the Characters I've Traded tab to show the time when the sale completed.

3. Inform users about the concept of "locked coins" at some point BEFORE we fail a transaction. It's not right that we only hear about locked coins until we're trying to complete a transaction. There is a list of rules/info on the page to sell a character and it says absolutely nothing about locked coins.

4. Add another section below coins for locked coins, something like:
    Coins: 0
    Locked coins: 100

OR

Coins: *100*

*These coins are locked for 67 hours*
    Maybe make this part a clickable link with an explanation that it's done for security reasons or put that on the Character auction page.

Please just do ANYTHING to prevent all of the blindsiding people run into trying to use the marketplace.

2. Would also like to suggest that locked coins be a priority when buying from the store? I found myself having locked coins and coins that weren't locked, I bought something from the store and it decided to use the unlocked coins over the locked ones.

3. you can view the amount of (un)locked coins you possess if you navigate to the gifting tab