1. Willing to start a new twink on any server and any bracket

If any active guild needs my services im willing to help anyway i can,contribute to the guild and help others gear up.I just want to twink to be honest :)

2. go Outland, when i am 70 i will make a 19 twink and i know there is people who play lvl 19.

3. 70-74 on frostwolf, mainly horde side, could use a boost. They re in process of dethroning their former Taruen Paladin leader..... who was a completely d-bag and a twink meme here.

4. What is the guilds name?Are they active?Who should i talk to ?Need more info man

5. just look on the forum there is already information on it

6. #ozzymagnum I understand but the info on the forum does not tell aynthing about the activity of these guilds.If the guilds are inactive ill waste my time,thats why i asked.

7. ''My in game Name is Norik, Or Holytitan and I'm horde leader of guild <Twink Inc> Pst in game or on forum or DM and I will do my best to get in contact. Alliance guild leader is Kipx and the guild is <AGM>. most online can Ginvite or give info. If you are not interested please at least spread the word and let everyone know twinking on OUtlands TBC will be the best choice you can make for twinks these days. Growing brackets are 19s and 39s. we will get a increased population and activate all brackets. Thanks for your time and please check out the 19 bracket on outlands asap!''

8. #ozzymagnum Thanks,i will whisper Norik or Holytitan once i make a character.

9. come 79 lordaeron
    Bracket's active, we could use some new players on Horde, Alliance been bringing a lot of twinks, especially healers

10. Loardeon 70-79 very active , tons of BG-s every day.
    Ally has atleast 30-50% less twinks then horde ;) we just try harder.
    Horde are spoiled and you expect that 1-2 players carry BG-s (COW :D) and rest of you just follow them.

BR from Sele(heal)/Smuc(hunt).
    Edited: August 9, 2017

11. @smuchalo
    one week later....
    does horde still have 50% more twinks than alliance?? answer honestly

12. Ofc honestly, ye Ally plays good game. We win some, you win some but atm i think ball is in our hands. Its impossible to count twinks because in our guild a lot members have 2 or more toons.

I am sure that wont last too long.

And please dont go so low and insult from lvl 1 toons. Its really lame.

13. atm alliance has more active twinks than horde
    and if someone pisses me off, I target that char in bgs...I dont go and trash talk