1. Relaunching server?

Any possible idea of maybe relaunching server for people that want to progress again? I mean the entire point of Lord is progressing.

Edit: Or release a progressive server with the fixes applied to Lordaeron?

2. maybe finish current progression first D?

3. i really can't see the majority of people there wanting to start over every year. finding a progressive guild would likely be your best bet.

4. Improvements to lord if they did relaunch
    - Where the warmane staff went wrong with the start of lordaeron was the naxx content being buffed at 200%
    This was excellent don't get me wrong, but if you weren't in a hardcore guild, there was no chance of pugging it
    The buffed content was too much for the casual player and was not pug friendly, but after a couple of nerfs it was very good

- Yes it's meant to be a hardcore progressive server, but you can't keep a server going if it isnt casual friendly / pug friendly, solution to this is keep the normal content with a minimal buff, but the heroic stuff keep it at the lordaeron buffed, this will be a happy medium for all players

- Keep the badge system the same as retail was, this will be easier for players to reroll and to gear up, rather than having to do all the other tiers to get into end game content

In terms of lord being a ghost town at relaunch, there is so much demand for a new wotlk server, this will bring a lot of new players and a lot of old players will come back, starting on a fresh server is the funnest time to play imo, it's hard to keep a population strong through-out the content releases, every server has the same problem with losing players, it's just how private servers work

5. Any possible idea of maybe relaunching server for people that want to progress again? I mean the entire point of Lord is progressing.
    Are u done with all Content ???!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?! i doubt that
    If u want to Progress Naxx etc u can still do it without having a Rollback or Relaunch..........

6. Nah,not done with it, but i don't really want to progress Naxx with the gear from ICC.

7. I especially agree with last thing you said @ Cleoo

8. then why didnt you progress it while it was current tier

9. This demand for a fresh server is why Blizzard won't do legacy servers, you get to the end of the progression cycle and you have a split of players who want to stay where they are with their decked characters, and those who want to do the process again.. You can't make both sides happy without a new server and a new server means new costs and the uncertainty of even keeping it active enough.

Unless a system is preplanned for "seasonal" servers with players characters being offloaded to a secondary non seasonal server later, but that could cause overflowing issues with all the load and requires a lot of communication and marketting.

10. can just merge realms and relaunch half of them tbh

11. Nah,not done with it, but i don't really want to progress Naxx with the gear from ICC.
    u dont want to progress naxx with dungeon gear either

This demand for a fresh server is why Blizzard won't do legacy servers, you get to the end of the progression cycle and you have a split of players who want to stay where they are with their decked characters, and those who want to do the process again.. You can't make both sides happy without a new server and a new server means new costs and the uncertainty of even keeping it active enough.

Unless a system is preplanned for "seasonal" servers with players characters being offloaded to a secondary non seasonal server later, but that could cause overflowing issues with all the load and requires a lot of communication and marketting.
    This game is designed for ppl with daily routines, if u have alot of free time u basically spend 90% of your time sitting in dalaran, hence why seasonal realm will never work, not only it discourages new players but with the time limit it makes people quit earlier because progression doesnt depend entirely on them.

Right now, heroics are more than doable and still we dont see anyone of the mid-low tier guilds progressing thru them, simply cuz its too much of a hassle and ppl are lazy to spend their time actually trying to play the game, yet there are those that demand new server or relaunch, when they themselves are prolly not even playing lordaeron.
    The realm is not as hard as it used to be, now login and play it.
    Edited: August 8, 2017

12. u dont want to progress naxx with dungeon gear either

This game is designed for ppl with daily routines, if u have alot of free time u basically spend 90% of your time sitting in dalaran, hence why seasonal realm will never work, not only it discourages new players but with the time limit it makes people quit earlier because progression doesnt depend entirely on them.
    This makes no sense because retail servers are already seasonal in that they continiously move forward and progression curve is repeated over and over, yes with new content but it's the same concept, each expansion lasts just less than 2 years and then everyone is effectively reset to zero on the gear treadmill.

Some sort of seasonal compromise is the only way to keep everyone happy by providing progression, even if it's not necessarily going to work.

13. u are talking about retail, but retail offers new content with that " seasonal", so i dont see how your post makes any sense when u compare new content to repetition of old content for the sake of the few that missed the so called " progression"

14. u are talking about retail, but retail offers new content with that " seasonal", so i dont see how your post makes any sense when u compare new content to repetition of old content for the sake of the few that missed the so called " progression"
    Because people are asking for progression resets within a server, it's not about resetting for the few who missed progression but many people enjoy reprogressing to begin with. Case in point, why are we here to begin with? A lot of us played WOTLK/TBC retail, progressed it and are reprogressing it. A lot of guys played WOTLK/TBC on other private servers before coming here to re-progress it.

15. because so many ppl enjoyed progression thats why they all quit 1 year ago, while the server kept progressing :D

people love the progression idea for the first 5 minutes thats all, in truth this realm was never progressive, releasing content over time with eventual cap is not a progressive server, its a server that used the time we played during tbc to clear more bugs on wotlk thats all. The realm was always wotlk and it was all crystal clear from the begining that this would be a realm just like icecrown except without shop and with more challenging content.
    Edited: August 8, 2017

12 Last