1. Because people are asking for progression resets within a server, it's not about resetting for the few who missed progression but many people enjoy reprogressing to begin with. Case in point, why are we here to begin with? A lot of us played WOTLK/TBC retail, progressed it and are reprogressing it. A lot of guys played WOTLK/TBC on other private servers before coming here to re-progress it.
    so what ? all u do is qq plx reset servers/realms i wanna slay naxx in a 14 years old game again but i cant qq, pls do what i want qq or i make more pointless posts qq...........
    U either deal how the Server is or u go look for new one whats so hard if u dont like........

2. Its time for CATA Progressive realm next! and would love MoP progressive realm ( with everything such as Dungeon challenge modes working )

3. What's up with all these "reset server" posts? I've just started playing here and am already in a guild that is going to progress through all content. I don't see any reason for a reset! Just join my guild and come progress through the game! I think server reset will be bad because a lot of people are already progressing here and working to either max lvl or raid progress. I am one of them and I can tell you for sure that I'm not going to lvl all the way from the start again, I'll just quit this server. And I can guarantee there are many more like me.

VERY bad idea!

If you want to progress through content, you can! I don't see your problem

4. they sont actually want to progress they just want the feeling of progress without effort otherwise you could have progressed for almost 2years now. but you didnt because progress was nothing for you otherwise there would habe been more than 100 people who were interested in actual progress

5. so what ? all u do is qq plx reset servers/realms i wanna slay naxx in a 14 years old game again but i cant qq, pls do what i want qq or i make more pointless posts qq...........
    U either deal how the Server is or u go look for new one whats so hard if u dont like........
    1. Don't put words in my mouth, I didn't say I wanted any of this, I'm talking about the thread topic, how about you stay on topic and don't post nonsense.

2. English, learn it.. Ridiculous trying to read your posts.

6. Of course 2k gs plebs want a server restart. I am sure most of the people that want a restart wouldn't be able to clear now(with recent nerfs), nor do the know all tactics for naxx/eoe.

Then they say it's not fun to do it with icc gear. icc gear meaning Dalaran Emblem of Frost Vendor items.(pretty sure most have 3/12 icc clear or less). And they want to go back to 200-300% buffed encounters, progressing with HC dungeons gear. You see the irony here?

Also there must be taken into consideration people that spent days upon days of achievemnt hunting (8-9k achievement points)
    Do you guys want them to lose all the hard work? For you to fail on a new server, and quit after 1-2 weeks of Naxx wipe fiesta?

No hard feelings but my message to all the people that want a server restart: DELETE ALL GEAR -> EQUIPT 187 ilvl professions PVP sets -> GO FARM ALL HC DUNGEONS (not toc5man, fos,pos etc) - > THEN WHEN YOU ARE BiS 5mans, make a 10man Naxxramas, the most epic raid that you want to "progress" -> see how you fail now with the nerfs, and think about doing all this with 200-300% buffed boss damage/boss hp, adds dmg/adds hp. -> then stfu with them posts.
    Peace out

First 12