1. I remember the frostwolf cata days

I started playing on warmane when frostwolf cata began a few years ago, thinking back to those times I think I never had so much fun playing wow, even tho a lot of things were buggy I really enjoyed it because we had a bunch of players and for me that's what makes this game fun.
    I would really love if warmane made a new progressive cata realm and it being successful, but maybe that's dreaming too much

2. Been playing here since 2010, when the server was on WotLK only and its highest raid was Ulduar. Having said that, I was one of the first to join Cata and played a big role in fixing rogues, especially Combat. I had some great fun on Cata but you can't turn back the time. Cata's endgame sucks, it made a lot of people quit the game during retail and it made a lot of people quit it on Warmane, too.

Then again, Warmane would not launch a new realm because there is no demand for it, and it would not restart the current one because it will cause an outrage for everyone who is already geared there. If a progressive Cata experience is what you want, then with all honesty I doubt that Warmane's 300-peak-population realm can offer what you want.

3. I think cata is not a bad expansion and not only cata made wow lose players, every expansion is making wow lose players, it's just not the game that it once was. True it doesn't have the same demand as TBC but there is not a single decent cataclysm server out there. and I think if done properly it could have not 15k players but 2-3k which is perfecly enough for a wow realm to work properly.

4. Honestly a restart would be so good right now. I feel as if as though it's precisely because so many people are already geared here that the numbers are dropping. What do they have to grind for once they are already doing 60k+ on madness? What would be really cool is if they "closed" cata and started polishing it a bit more and rerelease it like it was some brand new realm Warmane had made. I feel like that might make some new hype for cata, though it's just a far fetched dream of mine. I'd settle with a complete shut down and transfer of our toons to mop though....

5. Yeah man, there's not point on playing cata anymore, the low pop makes ppl not join, and the remaining ppl are also leaving because there's nothing left for them, the only way to solve this is by reseting the realm and hype it up a bit, I bet there's a bunch of ppl out there willing to play on a good progressive cata realm. I sure would, I'm getting tired of old expansions, and mop is too late for me to catch anyways, cata would be just perfect. A man can dream, maybe one day

6. Honestly a restart would be so good right now. I feel as if as though it's precisely because so many people are already geared here that the numbers are dropping. What do they have to grind for once they are already doing 60k+ on madness? What would be really cool is if they "closed" cata and started polishing it a bit more and rerelease it like it was some brand new realm Warmane had made. I feel like that might make some new hype for cata, though it's just a far fetched dream of mine. I'd settle with a complete shut down and transfer of our toons to mop though....
    Resetting the realm would not solve any issues. Actually, it would just kill the realm. Reason why the server is still running are the AT and molten veterans who have spent months and months (/played) working on their characters. If you reset the realm and just delete all their hard work (titles, mounts, transmogs, gears, achies, everything) do you seriously think these players would be happy to "start fresh"? I doubt so.

7. How it wouldn't help , ppl achieved everything that they had, everyone killed madness HC,rag hc, ToT4W HC , everything, in PvP arenas,BG's and all other stuffs , everything achieved, everyone is BiS, ppl are doing raids with 408+ group ilvl , + with a fresh start we would be able to kill Nefarian ,get glory of the FL raider, + we would attract more players if Warmane brings back old voting systems for top 100 cata private servers, becuase many ppl look on those sites, you can't say it's gonna kill it , even if I'm 408 and I have many toons I'd like a fresh beginning, hope GM's will see our pain and help us .

8. Well theres another srv comming out in september, if you want a *frwsh* start you should prolly go there

9. How it wouldn't help , ppl achieved everything that they had, everyone killed madness HC,rag hc, ToT4W HC , everything, in PvP arenas,BG's and all other stuffs , everything achieved, everyone is BiS, ppl are doing raids with 408+ group ilvl , + with a fresh start we would be able to kill Nefarian ,get glory of the FL raider, + we would attract more players if Warmane brings back old voting systems for top 100 cata private servers, becuase many ppl look on those sites, you can't say it's gonna kill it , even if I'm 408 and I have many toons I'd like a fresh beginning, hope GM's will see our pain and help us .
    It wouldn't help because the only reason people are still playing here it's because they don't wanna quit playing on a server where they already spent so much time and money.
    It would maybe bring some new players but I don't think it would be worth to lose all the other players that have been loyal to neltharion.

10. It wouldn't help because the only reason people are still playing here it's because they don't wanna quit playing on a server where they already spent so much time and money.
    It would maybe bring some new players but I don't think it would be worth to lose all the other players that have been loyal to neltharion.
    I think how many new players matters. If I could see 2k pop again I would gladly give up all of my toons.

11. I think how many new players matters. If I could see 2k pop again I would gladly give up all of my toons.
    But that's exactly what I'm saying. I think the amount of new players coming wouldn't be high enough to make it worth. What Neltharion needs is advertising, something that warmane doesn't do since it stopped being Molten.

12. I think once you go this low on server pop, it gets very very hard to attract more players, the only ways I see it getting more pop is either faking the pop so ppl don't get scared away, or a fresh start

13. I'm talking by experience. I've seen a lot of my friend and many other players I knew leaving Cata once Molten got wiped.

14. we need to get merged into MoP which is much better, because we did everything in Cata,we need to move on, ppl finished Legion and we are still on Cata,I love cata too , but u can't play same arenas, BG's ,raids,dungs,quests,for like 5 years and then still love the expansion, I'm sure we will all get used to MoP, and we will meet new mounts,raids,instances,dungeons,quests,zones,Panda ren,u will love the beautiness of that expansion, I fell in love with it from the moment I saw the cinematic, it's one of the best,so basically we should get merged to MoP because Warmane doesn't care about us, and their first expansion that made them money is Neltharion,Sargeras, and Frostwolf, if I'm not wrong, and they can just throw it like that ? ,Warmane please, it's your expansion ,fix it for the love of God,we can't kill Nefarian for 2 yrs, glory of the FL bugged,nothing is working properly, we need to either get merged to MoP or new fresh start on Cata, let players decide, and btw Warmane staff, don't pretend u didn't saw this post because I know u did , so reply to us , we can't wait here on server that has 300 players, either we stay to play in ur servers , or we go to Atlantiss ,Monster or other servers,hope u have some understanding for us,Cata is the 3rd expansion ,very old but as u saw TBC is the oldest and still has alot of players, go make some hype about cata,bring back old vote system,fix some raids/dungs, release some new BG maps, arenas or W/E, just please, do something.Thank you.

15. but u can't play same arenas, BG's ,raids,dungs,quests,for like 5 years and then still love the expansion
    Have you seen the amount of people who still play Wotlk?

12 Last