1. yes man, I love cata but I don't love doing same thing every time, and if u do the realm first u did something what u did before, that is not really a thing

2. and if Warmane starts a vote for refresh of Cata or merge into MoP , first I'd ask my guild what do they like doing the most, then vote, but if I wasn't in guild I would vote for MoP because its really awesome expansion with new mounts, raids,dungs,bg's, and arenas, =)

3. would vote for MoP because its really awesome expansion with new mounts, raids,dungs,bg's, and arenas, =)
    Dude wut? I mean, I enjoy the maps and I really like the architecture they used on Pandaria, but the playstyle is just terrible. Everything is easier, they tried so hard to make the game playable for the new players but it's just not right... MoP made WoW lose a lot of things that defines a good MMORPG.

4. I started playing on warmane when frostwolf cata began a few years ago, thinking back to those times I think I never had so much fun playing wow, even tho a lot of things were buggy I really enjoyed it because we had a bunch of players and for me that's what makes this game fun.
    I would really love if warmane made a new progressive cata realm and it being successful, but maybe that's dreaming too much
    Same bro. I'd come back to Cata if they made one and if there is atleast 2kpop(Real players).

5. You dense mothersexers begging Warmane to make a Cata server, which btw they wont, when there is an actual quality cata server comming out in September, dosent take that much to find out the name

First 12