1. Does anyone have a link to panacea drums addon?

Looking for a link to the panacea drums addon and Mabye a reminder of how to set it up

2. I can upload the addon in the evening and post the link. In case I forget about it, whisper "Boltbot" or "Gorlo" ingame ;)

---------------

INSTRUCTIONS:

This addon can:

- Set up a rotation for each drum within the group with a simple command BEFORE the pull
    - Synchronize everyone's rotation each time someone uses a drum, even if not in range
    - Adapt to a rotation change when people are dead, offline, or changed group
    - Adapt to a rotation change when someone takes someone's else oder.
    - Whisper the next one on the list automatically. No needs for manual macros that will change all the time
    - Add a Sound effect when it's your turn to drum. no need to check party text or whispers anymore.
    - a Flash on your screen when your CD is ready again.
    - Can integrate a player that doesn't have the addon in the rotation and whisper him.
    - Your normal keybind will work with it just fine

However, the next one on the list won't be whispered automatically ofc, when the one who doesn't have the addon will finish his. So just keep an eye out if that's the case.

The 2nd player won't get any whispers, since he is dead. the rotation will skip to the 3. on the list.

Commands

In party chat:

drummers

will set up a rotation on the drum you are currently watching with everyone else

drummers rotation

will advertise the current rotation in the party chat for everyone to see

to change the rotation to a specific order:

the syntax is as followed:

drummers TypeOfDrum Player1 Player2 Player3 ....

with TypeOfDrum= battle, resto, war

examples:

drummers battle Player1 Player2 Player3 Player4

will set up a rotation of drums of battle in that order, assuming all names are in the party.

drummers battle 2 1 3 4

will change the current rotation, base of the current one established. Player 2 will switch place with Player1 Making the new rotation

1.Player2

2.Player1

3.Player3

4.Player4

drummers battle 2 1 3 Player5 4

the 2 commands can be combined to add someone in a specific place.

Configuration steps

download the addon from the link above.
    extract and put the folder in your addon folder
    In game open up the configuration screen with the command: /ccd
    Remove Lock Drums to move the icon around, where you want it.
    Keep the option of simple drums (don't use raid drums)
    Select the drum you want to have on your rotation, it's battle by default, so no need to change it if you're doing it.
    Enable every option below to activate them.
    You can change the scale and text with the Look'n Feel sub menu, but you don't have any Top text at the moment. so change it later when you'll have some.
    You're set!
    to use

while in a party or raid, say in party chat " drummers".
    this will make everyone that has the addon advertise what kind of drums they're on at the moment and you will see a list of priorities on top of the button.
    If someone else is tracking another drum, like Drums of Restoration for example, then they will not appear in your Rotation list.
    when using a drum, the rotation will change (for everyone in the group) and you will see the drum uptime, and your cd on it
    At the end of the drum, the addon will whisper the next one on the list, who isn't dead or offline, and still in the group.
    If you enable the Play Sound in the configuration and you're next, you will get a Sound too.

F.A.Q:

- when typing /ccd I have no menu, what can I do?

this is usually a conflict with Ace2/3. Download them aswell and enable them in the addon selection in game.

- I sometimes don't see the list, or the party announce when druming

The addon rely on the combat log to track if someone drumed. If your combat log is bugged, it won't detect anything. Use the script to clear the combatlog, or the addon to that regard.

- When the option disable the addon when not in group, I can still use the addon when clicking in the area.

Yes, that's 1 known issue, the addon is just invisible, but still there. clicking where the addon normally is will trigger a drum.

3. This can also be done with just a macro :)

/p Using Drums of Battle!
    /use Drums of Battle
    /in 25 /p Drums of Battle ends in 5 seconds - Be ready!
    /in 30 /p Drums of Battle ended - NAME next!
    /in 115 /w YOURNAME Your turn to Drum in 5 seconds
    /in 120 /w YOURNAME You're up!

4. whats the /in command do? does it wait a set amount of time before sending the command?

5. @uckington exactly

@myrland Yep I know, I used the same macro aswell. Good thing about the addon is that it recognizes all other drummers and sets up the rotation. And you don't need to edit the macro with different names.