So, i don't know if anyone noticed the change, but it seems like the Lord team decided to change the matchmaking algorithm in a way that disables you from ever being matched with teams that are about 300-400 rating below/above you, instead of having the matchmaking gap slowly increasing until after about 8 minutes in que you'll find literally anyone that ques.

I would like to urge the Lord Dev team to reverse the change on the matchmaking algorithm they have made. At the moment it is almost impossible to even get 10 games a week if you don't coordinate watches to see when other teams are queing. And i really can't be arsed to just sit at my pc, be logged into wow all the time and check if any team that's playing actually has high enough rating for us to face them when we would que, only to then alert my partner to drop whatever he was doing to get online RIGHT NOW to maybe face someone in arena that will then probably dodge after 2 matches and then have to repeat this procedure......

I can understand that it is not fun for low rated teams to face very high rated teams, but it is way less fun to have to dedicate a very sizable chunk of your freetime to waiting in que for someone that you're eligible to face to appear just to be able to get 10 games done.

Quick update: Yay, after 2 hours in que we got a game! While other people were queing and playing right before our eyes =S