1. Bindings of the Windseeker?

Hello. Yesterday evening me and a small army of 8 went into Molten Core on Outland and killed Garr and Baron Geddon, hoping that maybe the bindings would drop for me. No bindings did drop how ever but we did notice some other odd things.

First of all, if you die and release, you would be ported to the Sentinel Hill (Westfall) GY and not the one at Thorium Point in Searing Gorge. Also, Baron Geddon dropped only 1 (non-tier) item while Garr dropped 5 (2 tier, 3 non-tier). This made me wonder, are the bindings even in the loot table? Figured I'd rather ask now than after a year of farming. :)

Oh, and while at it. The Scarshield Quartermaster doesn't seem to spawn (?). Figured it'd be easier to just get attuned to BWL when it comes to that than having to venture through UBRS. And the GY of choice may or may not be the wrong one for that one as well.

Ty!

PS. Hope this is the right forum for this, if not feel free to move it and sorry for posting in the wrong section.

2. Any word on this? I heard from another player that Gehennas also is unkillable (despawns midfight and resets). Same goes for Broodlord in BWL. Just thinking since these two has to die in order to get to Rag and the Elementium.

3. I can confirm this.
    The loottables of Molten Core bosses seem very odd at the moment. Would be nice to also get an official answer concerning the bindings from Garr and Geddon.

The Scarshield Quartermaster seems to be spawning as intended though.

4. Yeah, only one item from each of them last reset. And yes, the Scarshield Quartermaster does indeed work so no need to look at that.

5. Same thing this week, 1 item from Baron Geddon and 2 from Garr. Makes me wonder, would love an official response on this one. =/

6. The Sentinel Hill Graveyard is the "default" Graveyard for Alliance so to speak, if for whatever reason, your character is stuck & can't hearth, you'd either get placed near wherever you got stuck or you'd go straight to Sentinel Hill... There should be no reason for it to be the Graveyard for Molten Core unless MC's Graveyard isn't actually working at the moment...

7. Hm, that makes sense. But yeah, MC and BWL should link to the Searing Gorge GY. Still curious about the loot table tho, if bindings are in there or not :(

8. Guess this thread doesn't matter now. :D Gz me etc... seems Domo spawn once the previous 8 bosses are dead. Now, wonder how well BWL works... :D

9. So.. got second binding today.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/56465

Feel free to fix this Asap, :( Both me and our MT has both bindings, just waiting to have this stuff corrected. =]