1. How to properly AoE as a Warlock

So I understand seed of corruption and how it works, but what I'm not sure of is optimal use. I've tried googling 2.4.3 warlock aoe, BC seed of corruption, you name it. Nothing I found really went in depth.

Is it better to spam seed on a single target in the pack of mobs, or should I be tab cycling through them, applying seeds to as many as I can before detonating.

For two examples, how would you approach seed use in;

A) 5 man instance where your seed isn't popping instantly before you can reapply it to the same target.

B) A full raid where your seed is popping on the first target before the cast time of your next seed.

And last but not least, do any of you bother applying other dots before seed spam? Or just go straight into it.

Thanks in advance for any advice, fellow warlocks!

2. always tab lest you'll clip seeds and lose the detonation

3. Applying other debuffs is a waste of time which you can spend casting more seeds. In 5-mans, you should always tab for the reason Selaya mentioned. In raids when the target is marked you can spam it on one target. Be advised, you WILL aggro almost the entire pack, even with a paladin tank. So be ready to use healthstones and soul shatter.