1. Scarlet Diversions Quest Not Working

I can't plant the banner on the quest "Scarlet Diversions", I have burned the tent and no matter where I stand the flag tells me I need to be in the Scarlet Crusade Forward Camp. I've tried several times already without luck and it's really frustrating that such a big part of the quests on a single area is gated by a problem that seems to be reported and no one has fixed yet

2. lol, this quest is still bugged???

I remember when I did it, like almost 2 months ago. I just had to literally shove myself in the tents and it did the trick. Of course, I died several times while clearing the area, being a warrior and getting attacked by 4-5 mobs.

3. I cleared the entire area and burned the tent but whenever I try to place it it just keeps telling me I need to be in the camp.... -.-

4. Did you no burn the tent and just got in? Please let me know cause that would be GREAT!

5. Still bug! Burn the tent and no matter where you want to plant the banner is not working! Please fix this quest! Second one from big chain quest to get key!