1. What about newer expansions?

My question is if you are going to add newer expansions than Mists of Pandaria.Since Warlord of Draenor and World of Warcraft Legion have both been released for quite a while now my question is if you have any intentions to add them to the game in the future?Since alot of people don`t like the newer expansions I don`t know if you are not adding those expansions because people won`t like them or if you are planning on releasing them.Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope I put this question in the right place.

2. My question is if you are going to add newer expansions than Mists of Pandaria.Since Warlord of Draenor and World of Warcraft Legion have both been released for quite a while now my question is if you have any intentions to add them to the game in the future?Since alot of people don`t like the newer expansions I don`t know if you are not adding those expansions because people won`t like them or if you are planning on releasing them.Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope I put this question in the right place.

pandas are here and legion would be stupid

wanna play Legion pay for retail easy as that

3. Warlords of Draenor wasn't very well received and caused huge sub losses, so I wouldn't count on Warmane putting work into Warlords considering their priorities should go to what they already have out right now.

4. look at the state any mop server is in. bugs EVERYWHERE. even cata servers are still buggy as hell after 6 years.

why do you like playing in nothing but bugs? it will be 10 years before wod and legion private servers are close to bug free.

5. look at the state any mop server is in. bugs EVERYWHERE. even cata servers are still buggy as hell after 6 years.

why do you like playing in nothing but bugs? it will be 10 years before wod and legion private servers are close to bug free.
    heck, even woltk, with all the years of bug fixes, some chains and abilities get bugged once in a while, so is a never ending bug fixing, and we are talking about a 9 years old expansion, or just a 7 years old patch (3.3.5)