Hello, my name is Mahna in-game but you guys can call me Muffin Bucket Man. My friends and I have first played retail WoW back in Mists of Pandaria. As for myself, I first played very casually back in the Burning Crusade and got a bit more into it during Wrath of the Lich King. I was fairly at a young age and didn't know anyone to play with until Cataclysm when I played alongside my brother. My friends and I played up to Legion but gave up about a year ago and decided to try various private servers. We joined Hellfire, migrated to Felmyst, however, due the the failed launched we are now playing on Warmane Lordaeron! My group consists of four to six people total and we are looking to form a guild on this server in hopes to meet new players like us or even experienced ones! My in-game name is Mahna (Druid) or my alt Raegar (shaman). We normally level as a group so feel free to join us if you want! If you guys think we need a discord, I will happily create one and update you guys.

Some of the games we enjoy are Tabletop Simulator, Dungeons and Dragons, Dota 2, and many more if you guys want to join!