1. What is your favourite spec/class and why?

Which class is funniest to play for you? And for what reason? Rotations? Cooldowns? I was wonderin your opinions ^^

2. I like mage because of pure dps, escape skills, aoe grinding and clever class ^^ I also like to stay at range

3. Any class that doesn't use mana (warrior, rogue, death knight). Having to sit and drink every 2-3 fights is probably the dumbest thing for me in this game. Been playing WoW since 2005 and I still hate mana classes.

"y'all just keep killing those zombies, i'll be chillin here with this here conjured bottle of sparkling mountain water"
    "WE NEED HEALS, MARTIN! HELP US!!!!!"
    "aah man, dis is so good"
    "GOD DAMN IT, MARTIN! PEOPLE ARE DYING HERE!!!"
    "yh man i know but i'm also kinda thirsty y'know, i'll be right there in a sec just lemme finish this"

Just. No.
    Edited: August 9, 2017

4. Thats why I made a macro on my healer, right after first pull in my first deadmines run, to spam /oom and /p Drink break.
    No group ever disrespected this macro.

On topic: my fav is blood dk because they dont die, specially without healer. I also use corpse explosion in my blood build and I love exploding people. I once exploded onyxia to dmg remaining whelps and people were like "wtf wheres onyxia"

5. Fury Warrior, super fun to play and competitive in all situations, high mobility. WOTLK Fury Warrior is the greatest.

6. Any class that doesn't use mana (warrior, rogue, death knight). Having to sit and drink every 2-3 fights is probably the dumbest thing for me in this game. Been playing WoW since 2005 and I still hate mana classes.

"y'all just keep killing those zombies, i'll be chillin here with this here conjured bottle of sparkling mountain water"
    "WE NEED HEALS, MARTIN! HELP US!!!!!"
    "aah man, dis is so good"
    "GOD DAMN IT, MARTIN! PEOPLE ARE DYING HERE!!!"
    "yh man i know but i'm also kinda thirsty y'know, i'll be right there in a sec just lemme finish this"

Just. No.
    lol i actually laughed to this!! :DD
    dude its brainpower that costs for spells, brain needs to relax too. these brainless warrior hunter rogues only crushing like animals sure they dont need drink :P

7. Fury Warrior, super fun to play and competitive in all situations, high mobility. WOTLK Fury Warrior is the greatest.
    i was actually wondering what is life like for warriors? warrior has never been my type of class but here, they seem pretty fun, very ambitious. I even made a dwarf warrior assuming it would be great tank at ICC

8. i was actually wondering what is life like for warriors? warrior has never been my type of class but here, they seem pretty fun, very ambitious. I even made a dwarf warrior assuming it would be great tank at ICC
    as tanks they get outclassed by paladins or dk for their native dmg % reduction and some life saving abilities.

but as dps fury warrior can be the best melee dps with bis gear.

9. Survival Hunter,

you might not be the highest DPS, but with PVP you are so mobile, have so much utility and snares, its awesome :)

10. BM Hunter all the way. Back when the servers still had alot of bugs, this spec gets a bad rep for sucky dps. Nowadays, I see more players with devilsaurs and there'd been a slight improvement in my DPS.

Two years of accomplishment and I decided to try something crazier... shockadin (or Paladin w/ holy spec for dps)... in PvE!

11. Retribution since TBC and forever. Its versatility, multitasking, great solo / standalone capabilties.

12. Fury warriors are boring. They are very gear dependent and Their rotation sucks. Just spam 3-4 buttons. I started playing Mage and it's fun. Playing tanks is also fun. U will gear up very fast as a tank.

13. Bm hunter pvp. I always wanted to play with unique pets and couldn't stand those boring ravagers every mm play with. On top of that, i started playing back when the spec was pretty much unplayable because of all the bad bugs and with all the negative talk about bm, i still enjoyed it back then and i enjoy it even more now (even tho there are still some bad bugs). Now more people started to play this lovely spec and that makes me happy.

Aff warlock. I like the play style. Destro kills way too fast for me.

Combat rogue. Gives me a huge advantage vs other people in pvp.

Balance druid. How can you not play a doom chicken ?

14. Best class & spec = Multibox PvP

12 Last