1. [MoP] Operation Insecticide

Greetings. I am DBlackknight.

Today we will be accumulating information from low-level battlegrounds on Frostwolf in an attempt to define the bug that has been plaguing the twinking community since time immemorial. As such, I am requesting the aid of ALL players between the levels of 70-74, but especially twinks, as they are most invested in the elimination of this impediment. I will call for you all in Global as well as whisper your level 70-74 characters if you are online. Please, lend us your strength. This cannot be done without you.

I will request that each player queue for a SPECIFIC Battleground when called, and ONLY that Battleground. We will go down the BG list systematically, so 1st queue for Warsong Gulch ONLY, then Arathi Basin ONLY, then for Eye of the Storm ONLY, etc. When we have entered all the specific BGs, we will queue for Random Battlegrounds and record what happens there as well.

If ever you are caught in the bug (where you are prompted to enter the BG but are not teleported inside) relog immediately!! This is crucial: do not hesitate to relog or you will likely be locked out of all of them. I recommend that each participant be poised in a rested area (a major city or inn) so that relog will be instant. I request that the twinks who participate assemble in Dalaran as I will be there.

This insect has gnawed at our side since I was but a pup, chasing my own tail. I long to crush it once and for all(!) but we will have to find it first.

When we do, I will submit what is discovered to Notorious, the Oracle and he (or she) will commune with the gods that shape out World. Only time will tell what the devs do, once they know what we know.

2. Hopefully they do something, it has gone on long enough. If TOS existed still they would have retaliated to get warmane's attention. Everyone knows warmane doesn't like TOS (the ones who break the rules of the community of twinks), and every one, twinks alike detest renegade TOS who left the guild.

Also the role playing, a friend of Skarr, right? When I was so focused on twinking I was in his guild a while back.

3. I had hoped to do we would be able to do all in one go, but given the time (and effort)
    required to get just the first BG completed, I suppose we will have to do them one at a time.

We were, however, able to do Warsong Gulch and this is what I've recorded so far:

BG: Warsong Gulch
    Bug Found: NO
    # of Players: 6 Alliance, 7 Horde
    Duration: ~ 15 minutes
    Victor: Horde

Of course, we all know that The Horde can never defeat The Alliance, so maybe that is a bug all by itself? Alright, alright I'm done.

The next one will be Arathi Basin. Since I will be unable to post screenshots or videos (don't ask) I request that one (or more) of the participants be prepared to do so, and include it here. What we would really want to show is a short video of the bug in progress, i.e., that moment when you accept the BG but are not ported inside. Of course, screenshots or videos for nostalgic reasons would not be admonished, at least not by me.

I also want to thank several people for helping, especially RNGeesus for suddenly showing up and summoning members of <Twinkle Twinkle Little Star > and Smqt for responding to my request and summoning a host of members of <Monsters Inc> to participate. Without the two of you, I suspect my efforts would be in vain.

I even saw members of two hitherto unmentioned (Twinking?) guilds appear on the horde side: Santanna of <Legacy> and Safsafsgagsa of <T W I N K S> whose origins are unknown to me. Whoever you are, I hope you come by next time as well. There are still 4 specific BGs and Random left to scour.

Also the role playing, a friend of Skarr, right? When I was so focused on twinking I was in his guild a while back.
    Ahh, yes, Kilimanjaro, I surely am. He told me about you, and how you helped him learn his mage. I don't think I was active during those times; DBlackKnight was still just an idea then. I really should work on his gear, but time is not a Knight's friend.

By the way, that rogue you saw, observing us from the balcony? He was a ghost! Upon your departure, he spoke to us of their secret things. He also mentioned names I had never heard before: horde names, others of his ilk I wager, whose mention might make the next attempt easier to organize. Remember, there was no lack of players on The Alliance side. It is The Horde side that kept us waiting for so long. That ghost? His name was Comboz. I'm quite glad I met him; he seemed very helpful, despite the evil stigma attached to his kind.

I will not be around today as I had hoped, but I'm expecting to be there on Saturday and I will definitely show up next Monday from 4pm Server Time. Until then.

4. I had hoped to do we would be able to do all in one go, but given the time (and effort)
    required to get just the first BG completed, I suppose we will have to do them one at a time.

We were, however, able to do Warsong Gulch and this is what I've recorded so far:

BG: Warsong Gulch
    Bug Found: NO
    # of Players: 6 Alliance, 7 Horde
    Duration: ~ 15 minutes
    Victor: Horde

Of course, we all know that The Horde can never defeat The Alliance, so maybe that is a bug all by itself? Alright, alright I'm done.

The next one will be Arathi Basin. Since I will be unable to post screenshots or videos (don't ask) I request that one (or more) of the participants be prepared to do so, and include it here. What we would really want to show is a short video of the bug in progress, i.e., that moment when you accept the BG but are not ported inside. Of course, screenshots or videos for nostalgic reasons would not be admonished, at least not by me.

I also want to thank several people for helping, especially RNGeesus for suddenly showing up and summoning members of <Twinkle Twinkle Little Star > and Smqt for responding to my request and summoning a host of members of <Monsters Inc> to participate. Without the two of you, I suspect my efforts would be in vain.

I even saw members of two hitherto unmentioned (Twinking?) guilds appear on the horde side: Santanna of <Legacy> and Safsafsgagsa of <T W I N K S> whose origins are unknown to me. Whoever you are, I hope you come by next time as well. There are still 4 specific BGs and Random left to scour.

Ahh, yes, Kilimanjaro, I surely am. He told me about you, and how you helped him learn his mage. I don't think I was active during those times; DBlackKnight was still just an idea then. I really should work on his gear, but time is not a Knight's friend.

By the way, that rogue you saw, observing us from the balcony? He was a ghost! Upon your departure, he spoke to us of their secret things. He also mentioned names I had never heard before: horde names, others of his ilk I wager, whose mention might make the next attempt easier to organize. Remember, there was no lack of players on The Alliance side. It is The Horde side that kept us waiting for so long. That ghost? His name was Comboz. I'm quite glad I met him; he seemed very helpful, despite the evil stigma attached to his kind.

I will not be around today as I had hoped, but I'm expecting to be there on Saturday and I will definitely show up next Monday from 4pm Server Time. Until then.
    I am not kila, but it is a good idea to test this out constantly. I no longer have any twinks at the moment, but I'd have to make, but unlike other twinks I don't have the time I use to have.
    I only met the ghost 3 times, which was a year ago, but never have I seen any of them above the lvl 24+. I also believe comboz is female, most of their members refer to her as a she, especially the panda hunter who I fought at the time, alongside rflow's 30 twink, who even stated this. When 10-14 bgs were organized by Healdots, the co lead of ghost was present, so I found out later on through those bgs.

Anyways, the issue is in the instant que for BG, not the specific one, just so you know, we did a test like a year ago, but warmane kinda ignored us on that one.

I find it interesting that you were a able to get into contact with other twinks tho, especially ghost. At least Terrifying Twinks formers are attempting this finally to get this issue resolved.

5. The Operation is not yet over. It continues on Monday, from 5:00 pm ST. The plan is to use toons in the 70-74 bracket but if there is more interest in the 60-64 or 80-84 brackets, we can do those instead.

The next scheduled battleground is Arathi Basin.

My namesake DBlackKnight will call for The Alliance and the druid Baysic will speak to The Horde. Any and all who answer will be welcome, their aid appreciated.

I look forward to meeting you again, soldiers. Many battles are yet to come.

6. The Operation is not yet over. It continues on Monday, from 5:00 pm ST. The plan is to use toons in the 70-74 bracket but if there is more interest in the 60-64 or 80-84 brackets, we can do those instead.

The next scheduled battleground is Arathi Basin.

My namesake DBlackKnight will call for The Alliance and the druid Baysic will speak to The Horde. Any and all who answer will be welcome, their aid appreciated.

I look forward to meeting you again, soldiers. Many battles are yet to come.
    We had some 70 arenas the other day, ghosts were on so were other twinks at the time too.
    We had about 18-24 games until a few monster inc show up, so a total of 28, total attempts 41 arena attempts : 12 arena bug issue