1. Remove TK and possibly SSC Attunement requirements

[I'm referring to Outland specificaly , Medivh is meant to be hardcore etc.]
    I really think removing them would be a huge quality of life upgrade. I know this may not be popular but hear me out.

Personally, I'm attuned to SSC & TK and have been doing them since they were released. The problem is that we can barely keep enough players to fill our 25 man. There is also no hope of getting my real life friends to raid with me because of the time commitment required for attunements alone.

At first it was fine, do MAG/Gruul as a guild after reset, pick up some newly attuned guys and replace whoever quit over the last week.

The amount of people running heroics has plummited. This has made it harder and harder for new players to get attuned.
    People are burning out before doing the crazy long chains or just not able to find heroic groups. (mainly looking at H ARC)
    I think removing the attunement requirements would help get people into the new content and revitalize the server.
    Edited: August 9, 2017

2. Dont.

The attunement is what makes TBC experience harder than WOTLK, if the game is too hard for your friends they can play somewhere else. This server has a shop, but its not a free loot server too. With the attunements people have to get a lil bit of gear before going into raids.

3. The TK attunement only requires a couple of heroics. It's mainly a boring quest chain followed by some easy heroics and then heroic Arcatraz. It's not like it requires you to totally gear out your character. Any raid leader with a brain isn't going to take someone in greens into SSC.

I'm not going to argue the merits of it makes the server a fun server / free loot server etc. It doesn't make the SSC/TK bosses easier, well aside from the fact that you can 25 man them instead of 24/22 etc.

I feel the lack of being able to fill raid groups will cause the population to drop rather drastically over the next few months. This is probably just the typical life cycle of a TBC server and I'm just now seeing it. There is a reason blizzard removed the attunements and I can definitely see why now.

Also I mean, If you are worried it makes it too easy why wouldn't you play on medivh?
    Edited: August 10, 2017

4. Well in few months, heroic will be doable when you are honored with the factions instead of revered, so its gonna be easier for a lot of people. Atm a lot of guilds are not even on SSC/TK and dont even killed NIghtbane so a lot of players doing raid content are note even attuned.. I'm raiding with my guild since july and I just got my SSC attune and i'm in the only one in my guild with it ( We killed Gruul last week ). And many guilds didnt even killed Maghteridon.

So wait a lil bit more before asking for custom content like that.

5. I mean, if you just want to farm Kara for gear buyable in the store, that's fine. For those of us trying to push end game, it would be helpful if the little remaining player base could actually join us in SSC/TK.

6. This is a very good point. On live aswell a huge amount of guilds required this due to roster facing issues, and the attunes were indeed removed eventually.
    At least consider removing when T6 comes if not sooner

7. im pretty sure attunements are scheduled for removal with 2.4 content (swp)

8. im pretty sure attunements are scheduled for removal with 2.4 content (swp)
    ^ This right here. And it is a blizz-like thing to do, as well. Just wait for when the time is right, guys.

9. The amount of people running heroics has plummited. This has made it harder and harder for new players to get attuned.
    People are burning out before doing the crazy long chains or just not able to find heroic groups. (mainly looking at H ARC)
    This is where the whole being a guild part comes in to play. Have your established guild roster run new recruits through said heroics. Not only do you get more player attuned, it can also be a trial run to find players strengths/weaknesses.

10. Guyz don't talk , this server is progress after we reach sunwell this realm gonna wipe fest trust me :) i know how works progress just enjoy grinding and have fun :)

11. "our guild is full of slackers but we want to clear T5 anyway, plz help"

12. As someone who just went through this hell, NO, please do NOT remove it. Attunement is a natural selection of bads and slackers, who don't deserve to have anything better than ****ty t4. Especially on a server, where you can buy really damn good epic gear. I don't want to see these people, who don't know ****, who never even read tactics for one boss, to get into t5 and gods forbid, to even get boosted and get some loot. I'll be severely disappointed in this server, if they remove t5 attunements.
    Edited: August 16, 2017

13. As someone who just went through this hell, NO, please do NOT remove it. Attunement is a natural selection of bads and slackers, who don't deserve to have anything better than ****ty t4. Especially on a server, where you can buy really damn good epic gear. I don't want to see these people, who don't know ****, who never even read tactics for one boss, to get into t5 and gods forbid, to even get boosted and get some loot. I'll be severely disappointed in this server, if they remove t5 attunements.
    It's funny you think attunements take any kind of skill - it's just boring and a waste of time. Backepddlng pve players such as yourself should not even have a ego
    - u should just realize that fighting 10 yr old bosses is the absolute easiest thing in the world and perfectly doable with complete ******s in your group.
    Ive never understood elitist pve players, it's like theyre extremely deluded living in their own little world believing downing old pve content and having a high gear score equals you being good at this game , it's sad to see really.

14. BLizzard removed TK and SSC attunemnet when S2 came,and BT patch came. But then we got the next attunement that was actually hard to do. I would not be supriced if we see the same thing here.
    Edited: August 16, 2017

15. Here comes the PvP hero who wants PvE gear but without having to commit to PvE. Met a guy like you in a HC the other day - he was doing around 300 DPS.