1. need help with multiboxing

i want to try out multiboxing. everything seems to work so far. I'm using Isboxer and I'm able to run 5 clients at the same time, but when i try to create more accounts google won't let me.

Is there a way to create more google mail accounts to create more warmane accounts?

I've seen a 30shaman multiboxer in game so it has to be possible.

please help

2. I did more than 4 gmail accounts in same day, with my android phone. So try to make google accounts with your phone and of course you can delete them later from phone.

3. Once you've hit your registration limit where it starts asking you to verify by phone/sms for that IP address, you can generally create 1 account per day afterwards from the same IP before the verification prompt reappears.

4. i have like 30 gmail accounts so... xD

but there is a way arround it how you can make alot of warmane accounts under 1 gmail account.

for example. i create gmail account like this - [email protected]
    on warmane i make account like [email protected], then i make another account as [email protected]
    that way putting dot on different spot warmane sees it as different account but all mails will be sent to same gmail.
    got the idea?

5. I think Warmane checks for that now during the registration process. I did this for my original batch of accounts (a couple years old), but when trying to spin up additional accounts this year, I was unable to use this method for Warmane registration.

6. multiboxers are garbage dont stoop to there lvl.....imo all multiboxers should be banned. they ruin the game and kill servers. dont be one of those noobs dont multibox

7. multiboxers are garbage dont stoop to there lvl.....imo all multiboxers should be banned. they ruin the game and kill servers. dont be one of those noobs dont multibox
    dont be scared :P

8. multiboxers are garbage dont stoop to there lvl.....imo all multiboxers should be banned. they ruin the game and kill servers. dont be one of those noobs dont multibox
    Someone hasn't read the forum rules :) We do love reading your QQ posts, but please refrain from insults, or you could find yourself in a bit of hot water :)