1. Unscheduled restart on Outland

hello,

i just reach 70 few days ago and i have had the time to explore the game and experience some performance of the server. I am glad that it's very stable my ping is always around 50ms and very smooth. But i am really upset when i am in the middle of AV receiving a restart message...i guess the pve players in some instance or raid have same issues with this also. It will be great if server maintenance was scheduled weekly at time when server is in very low population for 1 or 2 hours to make all the intended fixes then restart, so we could play in far better conditions than the repeated shutdown we experiencing so far.

regards

2. Some restarts are scheduled for realm stability. However, many restarts are required for fixing important issues and are not things that we can schedule a week or so in advance. The best we can do in such cases is to provide anywhere between 15 minutes to 2 hours of an ahead-of-time notice, depending on the situation. We do our best to not just "surprise" instantly restart a realm. You may find it inconvenient or even annoying, but at times, things just have to be done.