1. Heirlooms in Outland?

Greetings!!!

I've been thinking for some time about this subject! Is there a chance that Heirlooms could be implemented in Tbc realm!

My 1st character was made in Medivh and it is almost 70 lvl, only to find out that server is lacking of players and future is not bright at least in pvp. Decided to create another char in Outland server, got him to 32 lvl and im already seriously struggling with outdated gear and some are still white. Leveling is just to fast for me to find a proper gear . It is even worse because it is warrior class. I dont even want to mention gathering and proffessions. Some people suggested that choosing a right quests with useful rewards could help for gear to not be so outdated, but i think it is all a hassle and doesnt make any sense. Leveling becomes not enjoyable,pain in the *** and should be like a breeze at least pre Outland quests. Whole purpose of this kind of servers is to speed up leveling part as much as posible. This game is not designed to work in this way,it's unnatural and it looks like a mess.

It is just my honest opinion. What do you think guys?

I think that Heirlooms would solve many leveling problems and not significantly influenced game in bad way. Ofc im not thinking that it should have superior(blue) or epic(purple) stats like in Wotlk,but decent greenish stats would be nice.

P.S. English is not y native!

2. I replace my lv1 mace at lv61. While it can be a bit easier for casters gear wise. I know its more difficult for melee. Its hard, yes but doable.

3. Its quite easy to purchase lower level blue items from the AH and gear your alt while they level.

Alternatively, you can pay someone who is 70 around 15-20 gold to run you through Razorfen Kraul (RFK) or Scarlet Monastery (SM Graveyard) and get either a melee or caster fully decked out around lvl 30. The gear you get from both dungeons is good enough to hit lvl 60 with.

One of the biggest issues with retail Heirlooms was that it killed the twink brackets (pvp bg's at lvl 19,29,39).
    From what i've seen these brackets are active on Outland and should be protected.

4. This is mine only char on this realm and to be honest at this stage i dont see many ways to earn that kind of money and refresh ocassionaly my gear .
    Only by doing quest 's which give you very small amount and im even struggling to pay skills needed. It would be easier if i have 70 lvl, but that is not a point,1st i have to get there with these one. Need for some alternative ways of making money just to keep up...is telling me that something i wrong and it shouldnt be like that. As far as i know,there is no way to send gold from Medivh to Outland,or maybe there is ,i dont know?

About twink brackets, i mentioned at bottom of my OP, " Ofc im not thinking that it should have superior(blue) or epic(purple) stats like in Wotlk,but decent greenish stats would be nice" That way, twinks could continue smashing everyone heads in that kind of Heirloom gear.

5. " Its hard, yes but doable". I agree but...Doable doesnt mean enjoyable :)
    Edited: August 10, 2017

6. STV Elder tigers = full gear in 40 min

7. Greetings!!!

I've been thinking for some time about this subject! Is there a chance that Heirlooms could be implemented in Tbc realm!

My 1st character was made in Medivh and it is almost 70 lvl, only to find out that server is lacking of players and future is not bright at least in pvp. Decided to create another char in Outland server, got him to 32 lvl and im already seriously struggling with outdated gear and some are still white. Leveling is just to fast for me to find a proper gear . It is even worse because it is warrior class. I dont even want to mention gathering and proffessions. Some people suggested that choosing a right quests with useful rewards could help for gear to not be so outdated, but i think it is all a hassle and doesnt make any sense. Leveling becomes not enjoyable,pain in the *** and should be like a breeze at least pre Outland quests. Whole purpose of this kind of servers is to speed up leveling part as much as posible. This game is not designed to work in this way,it's unnatural and it looks like a mess.

It is just my honest opinion. What do you think guys?

I think that Heirlooms would solve many leveling problems and not significantly influenced game in bad way. Ofc im not thinking that it should have superior(blue) or epic(purple) stats like in Wotlk,but decent greenish stats would be nice.

P.S. English is not y native!
    This isbwhy I have at least two accounts. Nothing like getting annoyed not being able to find a group for a good quest or run a dungeon with. I have a multiboxing tool and just run my alts through dungeons on my main. No need for heirlooms on a free server when you know enough tricks of the trade to get you by. Plus you can take in all the loot and vendor/auction what you don't need and make some solid gold while leveling. Having an enchanted doesn't hurt either.

8. This is mine only char on this realm and to be honest at this stage i dont see many ways to earn that kind of money and refresh ocassionaly my gear .
    Only by doing quest 's which give you very small amount and im even struggling to pay skills needed. It would be easier if i have 70 lvl, but that is not a point,1st i have to get there with these one. Need for some alternative ways of making money just to keep up...is telling me that something i wrong and it shouldnt be like that. As far as i know,there is no way to send gold from Medivh to Outland,or maybe there is ,i dont know?

About twink brackets, i mentioned at bottom of my OP, " Ofc im not thinking that it should have superior(blue) or epic(purple) stats like in Wotlk,but decent greenish stats would be nice" That way, twinks could continue smashing everyone heads in that kind of Heirloom gear.
    Don't level to fast. Pace yourself. Level gathering, herb and mining as you level and and stay on level and current. My first toon, a priest. I had enough for riding at 30? Epic at 62 and if I wasn't working long hours in real life I would already have flying. For now I stick strictly to PvP and leveling my mage. But yes it can be done. Just slow down your leveling and as you level gathering professions take notes on what sells really well on the AH and if you're short on time hit those nodes up a d get some auctions rolling. Avoid long log off's without having some auctions up. You'll be banking it in no time and swimming in the gold.

At 70 level an alt on a separate account and give them enchanting and tailoring and start really crafting low level gear. DE that **** and auction what you don't need and sell any gear that turns a good profit.

Also keep track of any meats that sell really good on the Auction house. The bear meat from WPL does really well, the eggs from Tanaris are decent and so forth and so on.

9. I get your point, but for me it's very simple...it should not be like that. Again,when u need alternative ways for doing something that is mandatory,then something must be wrong. It's just not designed to be like this and it feels very lame and cheap. This 5x speed is not Blizzlike,and because of that, it should be adjusted accordingly. I dont see any problems about idea of Heirloom gear (green stats).Thanks for your time and advices,but probably not going to torture myself going that route. I will stay on medivh and hope for the best...
    Edited: August 12, 2017

10. You can always do all the quests of each zone like if you were playign x1, its slower lvling and probably not worth at all, but you'll be like in a x1 but easier, since you'd frequently do grey quests.