1. you need the neck to get to that breakpoint tho lol, just calculated it
    You also do know when stats do bug our character not showing updates you are losing spirit and your passive that transfer spirit>hit stops working so it bit downgrade but yea i see your point.

2. looking for the rest of the specs padazz please
    thank you

3. I have a fury war and i tested all of the builds thanks to having access to pretty much every item from SoO normal and huge collection to SoO HC items. What i found best is going without 4p. Shaman chest, Token legs instead wilfull one for 1 simple reason. If u go entirely BiS u will be 3.5% at haste and thats just too low. I do push my haste up to 18% with 2x windsongs. I get crazy amount of procs. Yesterday i had 1.1M dps on Iron juggernaut on 30-35M dmg done with 1.5 or 1.6M burst. It went down after i lagged hardly and got dc :D but u got my point. DUDE 1.1M DPS (swear on mi mum).

ps: im 575

4. looking for the rest of the specs padazz please
    thank you
    which one are you looking for?

5. For BM hunters TED wins over Haromm for sure. Pets don`t multistrike and procs are the same for both trinkets, as every rppm trinket, you get more procs with more haste. Besides that, TED gives mastery as extra stat which you can reforge to whatever you like. TED+Assurance is a must for every BM Hunter. Haromm+Assurance is for Survival, but at this point BM is better than SV.
    Edited: August 12, 2017

6. Problem with that is immerseus haves 2min ICD and all balance druid cooldowns are 3 min you can only line them up on start and then 6 min after if you have full HC every boss is gonna be dead in less before that , also all amplifies are week since you don't go pass 10300 haste ( forgot exact number) and only peace of mastery in your gear is set ter legs you are not getting anything imo besides int and crit bonus dmg. and yea you get spirit even now i a full bis on my druid besides that i don't have black blood and clock and i am already overhitcapped 4-5%.
    Ye, that 2 min icd sucks, but tbh unless you are full HC gear, going haste mastery instead of haste crit is not worth it. And when you go crit, that crit dmg bonus is great plus you can reforge into more crit/mastery if you have it as the trinket makes it easier to reach haste cap. Although there are things to be said about Leishen trinket.

7. Thats why galakras trinket goes really good with thok on warrior. Gala trinket drop burst cds and they kinda get get in same time again with thok proc.

8. looking for frost dk + holy priest + assasination rogue + arcane mage +...etc specs

9. looking for frost dk + holy priest + assasination rogue + arcane mage +...etc specs
    Frost DK maybe, Assa useless in raids, Mage useless as well no mater the spec(Heavily nerfed on warmane).
    Holly priest well , for end game healing not so good BUT can be viable if mastered. All BiS list padaz did is by asking best dps/hps players. Therefore there isnt any spec u mentioned because nobody plays it or its played by few players who mastered them and squeezed best they could from them.

10. All specs which arent listed are most likely not viable or just get out-speced (xd meme) by other specs of the class

11. well i hared affliction warlock is back and i think due to retail it was in the top dmg dealers

12. For monk WW i would rather use 2/5 WW set (Legs,shoulders) 3/5 BW set(head,chest,hands) and feet from protectors,garrosh belt. Rest is more less fine.

13. For monk WW i would rather use 2/5 WW set (Legs,shoulders) 3/5 BW set(head,chest,hands) and feet from protectors,garrosh belt. Rest is more less fine.
    you forget that tier pieces cant be warforged

14. well i hared affliction warlock is back and i think due to retail it was in the top dmg dealers
    sure affli is doable

First 12