3. Shaman

Spoiler: Show

Warlock

Warrior

Priest

Edited: November 11, 2017

4. Feel free to suggest any changes, but be reasonable.

Builds are made for working Tier Set boni and WF since these items are being worked on. (obviously every OFF SET piece is better WF...)
    Edited: August 10, 2017

5. BM hunters shouldnt use Haroms Talisman because pets cant multistrike,only arrows can so TED is better

6. I'snt AoC a must have for rogue with talisman or TED being 2nd best? Also Seismic Bore are the bis weapons I believe
    Edited: August 10, 2017

7. BM hunters shouldnt use Haroms Talisman because pets cant multistrike,only arrows can so TED is better
    To my knowledge TED procs bad on hunters (probably because pet cant proc it i dont know) thats why harom>ted. But information from a reliable source aka a mainhunter with both trinkets, can change it.

8. Balance druid you want chest from Nazgrim as 5th off peace, dagger from paragons and offhand from juggarnot also toxic totem is x2 better then imersisus , you also don't need neck from sha the one from shamans is beter .

Paladin you can go legs from garosh , boots from shamans and neck from malkarok since you are already gonna be overhitcapped.

For Firemage you want black blood and toxic totem are bis since you don't have anything to line up imersius with except on burst , you could also use ring from thok besides from Galakras.

For Dwarlock staff is nice alternative give tiny bit more int and stamina and it easier to get, tho if you don't like staffs that also good. Tho haste mastery build for destro was alternative on retail so all crit mastery can be switched with haste mastery
    Edited: August 11, 2017

9. For Dlock I rather black blood than kadris! U get stats + more intellect and better proc!

10. Black blood is cool but for bis kadris will top it, thats if it all works blizzlike.

11. you also don't need neck from sha the one from shamans is beter
    Sha one has 187 more haste so i dont see why its worse.

12. Balance druid you want chest from Nazgrim as 5th off peace, dagger from paragons and offhand from juggarnot also toxic totem is x2 better then imersisus , you also don't need neck from sha the one from shamans is beter .
    I really doubt KTT is better than immerseus trinket as Immerseus trinket is just amazing. Maybe better than BBY, but not Immerseus.Agree on the Nazgrim chest.

For Rogue, even if you go haste build, Seismic Bore is better. Altho for mastery build Kovern's Crimson Crescent is the best.

13. Sha one has 187 more haste so i dont see why its worse.
    After reaching last break point why do you go more for haste , you already overhitcapped with even normal gear mastery is better.

I really doubt KTT is better than immerseus trinket as Immerseus trinket is just amazing. Maybe better than BBY, but not Immerseus.Agree on the Nazgrim chest.
    Problem with that is immerseus haves 2min ICD and all balance druid cooldowns are 3 min you can only line them up on start and then 6 min after if you have full HC every boss is gonna be dead in less before that , also all amplifies are week since you don't go pass 10300 haste ( forgot exact number) and only peace of mastery in your gear is set ter legs you are not getting anything imo besides int and crit bonus dmg. and yea you get spirit even now i a full bis on my druid besides that i don't have black blood and clock and i am already overhitcapped 4-5%.

14. After reaching last break point why do you go more for haste , you already overhitcapped with even normal gear mastery is better.
    you need the neck to get to that breakpoint tho lol, just calculated it

15. bis warrior chest from dark shaman ( Breastplate of Shamanic Mirrors ) and legs from general nazgrim ( Legplates of Willful Doom ) 4p for warr aint that good

12 Last