1. Toxic, bleh

I was doing an RDF, I noticed one DPS was /following the healer right from the start, litteraly doing nothing. Eventually I brought it to the attention but no-one really responed.
    So a while later the mage took some damage he only had like 15% HP left, the tank all of a sudden goes "Heal the mage". So the healer and I asked why, that mage had been doing nothing so far. At that point I saw they were from the same guild so maybe even the same player?
    Tank, again, said "Heal the mage". So we were like, nah, let him participate in the dungeon first ya know?

So the tank went /sit and just waited. I got pretty sick of that behaviour so I asked him how hard it could be to just say something like "following you for 2 mins, im AFK for reason X", its something social/mature to do. The mage finally game to life and said "Its called I don't give a ****". Upon which the healer left, the mage got kicked and the tank left too.

I mean, TEHFAK?! How is this server still working? If this is the most normal thing in the world?

/rant off

2. had you just kept going, the dungeon wouldve been over, no?

3. I had a hunter in the group last night that just ported out the second we got in and went questing of farming or whatever in stormpeaks while we were in there killing bosses, he kept needing on stuff too, but the tank didnt care when i mentioned it. straight up cancer.

4. had you just kept going, the dungeon wouldve been over, no?
    who did /sit so the party couldnt continue?

5. anyway ontopic: get used to it

people know that they wont be kicked in dungeons so they afk since the start and there is nothing you can do about it.

They are gaming the system like the do with the rdf in world pvp. Until there is fix (months) just try to party with people you know and dont solo queue in rdf

6. How to fix:
    1. Give kicked players deserter.
    2. Fix the rdf bonus lost on re-queue already
    3. ???
    4. Queue and enjoy.

problem solved, toxicity reduced by 95.37% in RDF.
    BONUS: Warmane gets a nice +1 from the players as they fixed a bug.

7. It can be abused very easily 1 guy ques with 2 chars or with friends kicks guy that doesn't deserve it.And now that guy is stuck with deserter.Best solution is to get friends with few guys you see doing good in rdf and que with them.

8. How to fix:
    1. Give kicked players deserter.
    2. Fix the rdf bonus lost on re-queue already
    3. ???
    4. Queue and enjoy.

problem solved, toxicity reduced by 95.37% in RDF.
    BONUS: Warmane gets a nice +1 from the players as they fixed a bug.
    ^
    Even though the deserter feature wouldn't be blizzlike,here on this server it seems its needed(CoS/Oculus/HoR is a cancer because of the whiners).
    Edited: August 11, 2017

9. few month or so, i had a frustrating story with rhc.

i queued to rhc, got into stratholme, after 15 or so mins we got to the bonus boss wich drops mount, and i got kicked near the boss so i didnt finish my rhc and had to do it again. P.S i had the mount alrdy...........

after this i started soloing rhc since most players are just unbearable to play with.

10. If you're a healer or a tank you can easily make your own RDF groups in global and demand 5k+ gearscore.

11. ^
    Even though the deserter feature wouldn't be blizzlike,here on this server it seems its needed(CoS/Oculus/HoR is a cancer because of the whiners).
    CoS is cancer to begin with.

12. I play tank and healer and solo queuing can be pretty horrible at times can't tell you the number of times I join and then there's that one dps who doesn't accept the party invite and it's always a dps for some weird reason.

13. CoS is cancer to begin with.
    Run the original Stratholme on a vanilla server(do a full run) with a lvl 56 group,then you'll know the true meaning of cancer.CoS takes +5 mins tops compared to other instances,which isn't a big deal.If you can count,as a dps you spend usually 10 minutes waiting for the invite to pop,so requeing takes up 3/4 of the time required to do CoS already in most cases - if you leave you have 30 min deserter which is double the amount in which you can complete the instance(funny thing happened yesterday,a dps and the tank went offline - we spent 30 minutes in there bc there was a 3k geared dps and the healer hadwith the brain to actually run the instance,luckily i had my tank spec and gear - but they got online regularly to see if they have been kicked(we kicked them before Mal'ganis) - so yeah,they spent 30 minutes on nothing because they were ******ed).
    TL;DR:Random is random,if you don't want to do xy instance because you're a crybaby,don't que into random.

14. Run the original Stratholme on a vanilla server(do a full run) with a lvl 56 group,then you'll know the true meaning of cancer.CoS takes +5 mins tops compared to other instances,which isn't a big deal.If you can count,as a dps you spend usually 10 minutes waiting for the invite to pop,so requeing takes up 3/4 of the time required to do CoS already in most cases - if you leave you have 30 min deserter which is double the amount in which you can complete the instance(funny thing happened yesterday,a dps and the tank went offline - we spent 30 minutes in there bc there was a 3k geared dps and the healer hadwith the brain to actually run the instance,luckily i had my tank spec and gear - but they got online regularly to see if they have been kicked(we kicked them before Mal'ganis) - so yeah,they spent 30 minutes on nothing because they were ******ed).
    TL;DR:Random is random,if you don't want to do xy instance because you're a crybaby,don't que into random.
    30 minute deserter is nothing unless your just sitting around in dala waiting for the que to pop. i'd rather spend 30 minutes doing quests/farming matts or just about anything than do CoS. random may be random but that doesn't mean we have to waste our time on long annoying instances if we don't want to. if you don't want people to leave when they get a **** dungeon than form your own 5 man group.

15. I was doing an RDF, I noticed one DPS was /following the healer right from the start, litteraly doing nothing. Eventually I brought it to the attention but no-one really responed.
    So a while later the mage took some damage he only had like 15% HP left, the tank all of a sudden goes "Heal the mage". So the healer and I asked why, that mage had been doing nothing so far. At that point I saw they were from the same guild so maybe even the same player?
    Tank, again, said "Heal the mage". So we were like, nah, let him participate in the dungeon first ya know?

So the tank went /sit and just waited. I got pretty sick of that behaviour so I asked him how hard it could be to just say something like "following you for 2 mins, im AFK for reason X", its something social/mature to do. The mage finally game to life and said "Its called I don't give a ****". Upon which the healer left, the mage got kicked and the tank left too.

I mean, TEHFAK?! How is this server still working? If this is the most normal thing in the world?

/rant off
    That? That is nothing. How about queuing on purpouse as tank and as soon as you are ported in to ask for kick,having no intention of clearing the dungeon, just wanting to ruin the other ones, or there was this one time in pos at ick, boss had 200k hp left and the tank pulled him away and reseted him more than once. I could tell more levels of toxicity, pala tank pulling big chunks of mobs and bubbling with hearthstone to the death of the other party members, saving people for one boss then leaving or asking for money to tank the dungeon:))

12 Last