1. Multiboxing in Winterspring

So I get multiboxing is "OK" but on icecrown, we have 1 horde player who is currently multiboxing 20 Shamans in Winterspring, it's not possible to beat someone who can 1 shot multiple peolpe at the same time and make sure that they never die by constantly healing themselves.

Surely this shouldn't be allowed, there's no possible way to beat it...

2. Winterspring is a pretty out-of-the way locale. Why not just avoid it?

3. there's the raid unlock and it's a fun pvp zone. or it used to be, multiboxer ruined it.

4. I think you're confusing the Wintergrasp and Winterspring zones. If this thread is about Wintergrasp, then that's another concern entirely. But we're not going to forbid multi-boxing, so please don't try to insist upon it.

5. So I get multiboxing is "OK" but on icecrown, we have 1 horde player who is currently multiboxing 20 Shamans in Winterspring, it's not possible to beat someone who can 1 shot multiple peolpe at the same time and make sure that they never die by constantly healing themselves.

Surely this shouldn't be allowed, there's no possible way to beat it...
    Alliance would pretty much dominate Wintergrasp 24/7 without mboxers since the PvP player base on Horde is very small most PvP players play Alliance for the racials. But I agree it is impossible to beat a mboxer without co-ordination.

6. would you expect to beat any competent premade without coordination

7. Surely this shouldn't be allowed, there's no possible way to beat it...
    Yes it is possible. Want a key-term? Here you go - AOE
    And leave Mbxa alone, he loves my saps.

8. And leave Mbxa alone, he loves my saps.
    hahahaha
    /kiss