1. Has typhoon always been bugged?

I'm new on server. JW if typhoon bug is something recent that's likely to get fixed soon, or if it will probably be around for a long time

2. what is bugged about Typhoon?
    and what expansion?

3. The knockback doesn't work in wrath. Ever.

4. That's weird, it works on my druid :o

5. Is the target rooted?

Have they been knocked back by another ability recently?

IIRC, there are other abilities that also share DR with knockbacks (dont remember which off the top of my head)

6. I think he is refering to certain ocasions where it seems to not work properly, mainly when you jump and turn your character back (180 degrees) or to the sides and cast the spell it seems to rarely hit any target at all. It actually seems to happen with cone of cold aswell. Could it be the "cone" effect hit check or something?

7. Is the target rooted?

Have they been knocked back by another ability recently?

IIRC, there are other abilities that also share DR with knockbacks (dont remember which off the top of my head)
    That was only introduced in MoP or perhaps even later on.

Typhoon works well enough on Warmane in my experience. You need to understand that the spell creates an invisible projectile that widens as it progresses through the air until it disappears at a certain range. Imagine a cone and a horizontal line that moves through it.

It's true that it sometimes just bugs out and does nothing.

8. Well my Typhoon on wrath works perfectly.. Maybe you use glyph of typhoon which removes knockback effect tho..

9. jump right before you cast typhoon and it will work (don't ask me why, I have no clue, but it does)

10. Yes it has had a delayed travel time for years. I think it must be too complex for the staff to fix or something.

It often doesn't work because players can easily avoid it due to the slow travel speed.

11. Sorry for Necroing this thread,..

I tested Typhoon on various occasions and circumstances. Also tried the jumping hint and tried to hit a non moving target directly in front of me.

The effect was always the same:

There is absolutely no pushback, only the daze effect appears.

This is the first major bug I issue here on warmane and I can't believe that such major limiation never got solved?

12. Think the issue with the Typhoon knockback that's been around forever is that the hitbox shrinks in size when used mid-spin...
    If that's not the case it could always be something as simple as latency or sub-par scripts.

13. lol EZ fix

BRO... remove minor glyph of typhoon .... Your welcome