1. Download issue Help would like to play

Hi ladies and gentlemen,
    i just heard of new server started back in may on the 20th called outlands.... i have recently today started an account and downloaded bittorrent cause the magnet url wasn't working. (bittorrent downloaded) i clicked magnet again for outlands it loads into bittorrent i select my area i want installed
    and the authorizes and goes to beginning of queqe and then it stops and pops warning stating the system can not find the path specified. (write to disk)
    need help would like to start playing.
    For The Horde
    Killedt

P.S. here it the magnet link :magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4453DB065D7D35D1A11A8665CA3D7 4FADF95E083&dn=World%20of%20Warcraft%20-%20The%20Burning%20Crusade%202.4.3&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f tracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% 2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce

2. does anyone have a resolve for this?

3. Can you provide a screenshot of the error you been experiencing? That improve the possibility of someone being able to help you.

4. Check where the destination is. Maybe its pointing to somewhere unknown or you don't have permissions to access the particular destination.

5. THANK YOU THEPITCH ......i guess i dont have admin powers after all i brought this from a second owner time to just build a new one thank you i had to change download location hope to see yall soon on outland