1. anti-rogue items on outland?

It is getting annoying that 90% of horde rogues do nothing but sap me everytime I am farming or questing.

Or they stun me into blind into another set of stuns.

How can I deal with this? In vanilla I used school of impending doom to break blinds/sap and in wotlk i used nets.

Are there items that can somehow dot myself or reveal rogue in stealth?

2. Scorpid Surprise, oil of immolation, certain negative effects weapons.

3. Do it like we did back in tbc (and better get used to it for Quel danas isle); Quest in pvp gear.

What class do you play anyway? Maybe we an give you pointers.

4. Rogues are cancer in TBC. I hate also hunters. Those 2 breeds are what makes me avoid pvp.

5. Why don't you use all the things you used in vanilla? Skull works the same. There's also this useful thing called PvP Trinket.

6. if a rogue is good and knows his class outside in world pvp. You will not stop him from getting restealths off. Unless ur a druid or hunter. Everything else they can run away and wait for stuff to drop off.

7. Do it like we did back in tbc (and better get used to it for Quel danas isle); Quest in pvp gear.

What class do you play anyway? Maybe we an give you pointers.
    This doesn't really make much sense, if you're questing you're probably at best green/blue geared.. Almost every player I witness doing questing at max level has hopeless gear where they are likely to be killed within 3 seconds of being engaged, it's not like a player can just whip out a gladiator set that takes weeks/months to farm.