1. Totems missing

I bought this shaman, it didn't say that the inventory wasn't included, so i think the guy who sold it deleted all the items before selling it, or send them to another character...

but, either way i bought the shaman and it has no totems. I tried to do the questlines in case they never got them. It let me do the fire and earth questline but i can't accept the air or water ones from the shaman trainer in exodar. I'm trying to figure out if there is another way to get the totems, or if i need to contact a gm about getting the quests reset or something.

for future reference, i think that if a shaman is sold without inventory, the totems shouldn't be deleted....

2. I usually suggest to open a ticket in-game but I still did not get if GMs give support for this kind of problem.

So, try to open a ticket and good luck

3. Yeah i did and its still open from 16 hours ago. If i bought the character i would hope the server would help to allow me to play the character... i spend a decent amount of money on the game and i just want to play the class