1. <Rooks><A> NA/Oceanic is Recruiting!

Good day

<Rooks> <A>is a newly formed North American/Pacific raiding guild that is currently recruiting all exceptional players to help start our journey into 25 man. Our core has been playing raiding together for 5 weeks and we are . We have experienced leaders who have cleared the entire content during retail back in 2007.

Our raid times are Saturday-Sunday, 3am-late Server time.

Recruitment demand:
    ■ Druids: High
    ■ Hunters: Medium
    ■ Mages: Medium
    ■ Paladins: Holy (High)
    ■ Priests: (Medium)
    ■ Rogues: (Medium)
    ■ Shaman: (High)
    ■ Warlock: High.
    ■ Warrior: Medium

Current Progression:
    11/11 Karazhan 2/2 Gruul 1/1 Mag

If you are interested in joining or had any other questions contact Eramoon, Noliac, Zorrik, Kbeckinsale in game.
    Edited: September 22, 2017

2. I am a resto druid called Napone in game, I have been playing the game since launch and would like to get into raiding on this server. In blues/some epics at the moment and working on Kara key. I am available to raid at weekends and progressed BT when bc was live. . ill try to catch you in game but looking for a chill guild to progress with.

3. Hi, i have combat rogue, fire mage and prot pala, all kinda geared with blue and purple gears and Kara. Since i live in SEA, only oceanic guilds fit my play time and this guild running in my favorite time. I tried to /w listed guys but no one online, please contact me.

4. Bump, updated with new progression and class needs.