1. What profs to take?

Im planning to make 10 chars all up to lvl 80 and then try out which one ill be giving most of my time to, but my question is which profesions should i take for which class? I have already priest with tailo skinn, warrior with mining bs, and shaman with herba alche(both on 1 because just learned those so it might change) Im asking where should i get doubled profs like i have tailo and skin on priest but on hunter should i get like skin leatherwork? What are most optimal professions for each classes, or maybe i should just do all profs and not make more if that would mean 2 same on diff chars?

2. There is a slight benefit to some specs with some professions cause, for example, mining and skinning are useless for resto druid cause you don't need the bonus stamina or crit rating. But JC and enchanting are quite useful since they both grant about a 46sp boost.
    But if you're already making 10 chars you can have all the professions in the game anyway. Pick the class/spec you want to play, get 2 optimal professions for that and rest of alts just get all of them, they do come in handy.

3. Hai,
    Im planning to make 10 chars all up to lvl 80 and then try out which one ill be giving most of my time to, but my question is which profesions should i take for which class? What are most optimal professions for each classes
    The answer to this question can be found in each class' subsection, on their respective guides.

However, general things to keep in mind (for PvE at least, I don't do PvP):
    •Blacksmithing + Jewelcrafting are the 2 best professions to have on a class, when it comes to raw stats and flexibility. BS grants you 2 extra sockets, and JC lets you use 3 exclusive gems that offer more stats than normal ones.
    •Tailoring is a profession that offers a burst of spell/attack power, as well as a leg enchant. It has a lot of synergy with classes that are burst-oriented, but it's also useful on healers.
    •Engineering is an interesting profession because basically you dictate its usefulness. Engineering offers a lot of mobility via Nitro Boots, which minimizes your downtime on the target, which in turn minimizes dps/healing loss. It also provides a haste burst via Hyperspeed Accelerators, something that is generally good for most classes/specs. You also get to use saronite bombs, an offensive item that causes no GCD and further helps with dps.

For a competitive raider, Engineering is a great profession to have, due to the mobility (translates into survivability) and on-demand damage amplifiers it provides. It works on pretty much every dps, and it's great on tanks/healers as well, because less downtime = more uptime (duh!)
    The second profession would then be up to you, what you need/want more. Personally I would advise one of the professions above, but this is just if you want to min/max in PvE.