1. In my eyes it is relatively naive to believe that changing shop will start bringing people back. Saying that something works on icc so it should also work on outland is again very questionable, as these realms have a very different gameplay. So imo icc stays so popular because it's wotlk, and wotlk is way more casual and time friendly than tbc, and many people found it out the hard way. I love tbc but at the end of the day i still have to admit that wotlk in design is far more superior and enjoyable for majority of the crowd.

Hype is over!

2. the problem with tbc is the fun doesnt begin until za/swp
    rip

3. players are leaving because Naxx not out.

4. I’ll address these so they don’t make my post longer then it has to be, This is simply a case of pick your poison sir, sure nm dungeon scene will decline but again inevitable, the HC scene will not. Badges still retain the value. Next point, you may see the overall quality go down, but that is negated with most (not all) people improve with time, and the gear they seek shortens the learning curve. I’d rather have a player with some gear that is learning then elitist that get huge egos and I deal must deal with them day in and day out. In some cases they don’t get their way and leave, put raid progression on hold, and then you start over gearing another to take that players place. It’s a long process and would be shorten with the shop, and player boosts.
    You're talking hypothetical situations and I'm talking about what has happened, you're talking about the normal dungeon scene and I'm talking about heroics.. We're not on the same page. The last part of your post seems to be personal prejudices against people to fit your naritive, it's complete nonsense.

5. You're talking hypothetical situations and I'm talking about what has happened, you're talking about the normal dungeon scene and I'm talking about heroics.. We're not on the same page. The last part of your post seems to be personal prejudices against people to fit your naritive, it's complete nonsense.
    We might not be on the same page, completely possible, I feel I've done an ok job at expressing my option though. I'm not sure you know the facts seeing as you got in less than a month ago. I saw what happened with other servers...

No the first 1/2 of my last paragraph are facts, they are not a fabrication. and the second 1/2 is MY OPINION, It is not a narrative, I'm not passing it as facts. Lets not insult anyone. Learn some tact. This is open debate and I'm more than willing to listen if you back up what your saying, All I've read is opinions, and speculations, including my own, except that second sentence of the last paragraph. that's a fact sir.
    Edited: August 15, 2017

6. Lol dude i said the same thing as you.

I agree with you.

Why Buy toons on trade when you can just make a toon with the appearance you want, The name you want, the gender and pay for lvl 70 boots?

Lvl 70 boost will Kill the Trade caracter store.
    No it wont

what is the point of selling FRESH level 70? None. leveling 30 hours to sell for 20-30 coins? Nobody wants to buy that when u can buy decently geared character for 70 coins.

they shouldve implemented instant level 70 2 months ago.

7. We might not be on the same page, completely possible, I feel I've done an ok job at expressing my option though. I'm not sure you know the facts seeing as you got in less than a month ago. I saw what happened with other servers...

No the first 1/2 of my last paragraph are facts, they are not a fabrication. and the second 1/2 is MY OPINION, It is not a narrative, I'm not passing it as facts. Lets not insult anyone. Learn some tact. This is open debate and I'm more than willing to listen if you back up what your saying, All I've read is opinions, and speculations, including my own, except that second sentence of the last paragraph. that's a fact sir.
    Facts? Being in denial and pushing your agenda is what you consider facts? Right.

8. No it wont

what is the point of selling FRESH level 70? None. leveling 30 hours to sell for 20-30 coins? Nobody wants to buy that when u can buy decently geared character for 70 coins.

Yeah but buying a lvl 70 toon, You dont choose the Appearance, The name. Your stuck with those. Theres no name change or appearance change on outland.

9. No it wont

I have sold 3 toons all fresh 70's. People are interested in fresh 70's so they can gear them out. I dont care either way if instant 70's became a thing.

10. the best posts are the ones that say everything is fine
    Why would you say everything isn't fine? As far as the staff is concerned, the population of the realm is still very very healthy, and so is Medivh. The realm not being at population cap 24/7 doesn't mean things are not "fine". The only two arguments you could make is that 1. you require a super-high population to enjoy the game (which is a personal opinion), or 2. that you are concerned that this might continue as a trend. On the second point, I can understand your concern, but don't overstate the problem.

the problem with tbc is the fun doesnt begin until za/swp
    rip
    I agree. Attunements are an annoyance also for players who want to join in on the fun with their friends quickly as well. Which I've found I can't be bothered with since I lack a guild or anyone I know on the realm.

11. Why would you say everything isn't fine? As far as the staff is concerned, the population of the realm is still very very healthy, and so is Medivh. The realm not being at population cap 24/7 doesn't mean things are not "fine". The only two arguments you could make is that 1. you require a super-high population to enjoy the game (which is a personal opinion), or 2. that you are concerned that this might continue as a trend. On the second point, I can understand your concern, but don't overstate the problem.

I agree. Attunements are an annoyance also for players who want to join in on the fun with their friends quickly as well. Which I've found I can't be bothered with since I lack a guild or anyone I know on the realm.
    Im with you Mercy... but I am in a guild. No one is running the heroics anymore and as a shadowpriest I can hardly find a SHH group for rep farming. I might switch to heals just to get into heroics easier. I can't catch up to my guild which is clearing SSC and almost TK. =(

12. In retrospect, the title I chose for this topic, was wrong, I can see how my opinion may be misunderstood, I in no way think that the server is not fine, and it will continue to be fine, the population is still at a very playable level, the factions are still balanced for the most part.

When I said it's time to put the perks I spoke about in, what that boils down to is the hype is over, it is settling into it's own groove, however for sustainability, the model should reflect Icecrown, the end game is different, true, however what makes the game fun is playing challenging content with people and NOT GRINDING out rep, gear, attunements, or levels.

I've heard here the same things I've said the time I've played wow in it's entirety. The game starts at max level.

I agree with this completely. Had I done a better job picking a title, I feel some of the confusion of my opinion would have be negated. If you folks decide to reevaluate this, and possible put it in, in the near or distant future, I feel the benefits would outweigh any cons brought about.
    Edited: August 17, 2017

13. Im with you Mercy... but I am in a guild. No one is running the heroics anymore and as a shadowpriest I can hardly find a SHH group for rep farming. I might switch to heals just to get into heroics easier. I can't catch up to my guild which is clearing SSC and almost TK. =(
    I play a holy priest, or at least I did. As I said before, I don't have a guild and I don't know anyone on the realm. I had been trying to farm for my primal mooncloth set, especially since it would help me get invites to dungeons (apparently I don't meet people's requirements). But my kill rate as a healer, plus my vulnerability to ganks as a low geared healer just makes the process too long and painful for me to bother with it. I have other things I have to do on a daily basis as well (not to mention work and other irl engagements). I'm also not about to ask some random person to help me farm, or to protect me from ganks. So, for the time being, I've just given up on trying to progress my character. I'll revisit it later when I have more time and patience for it, and perhaps once the attunements have been removed. Normally I wouldn't mind the attunements, but the BS I have to go through just so that I can start working on them is nigh impossible for my character at this point. All of the random groups seem to want people who already have reps, keys, attunements, gear, etc. All a bunch of things that I don't have yet, due to either being unable to find a group, or groups that do exist unwilling to take an "undergeared" priest (despite the fact that I can very easily heal any dungeon content with the gear I have).

Phew. Sorry. That was a bit long-winded.
    I could easily change the title for you if you like. I don't think attunements will be removed until the realm's progression reaches Sunwell though. On other suggested changes, I can't comment.

14. I play a holy priest, or at least I did. As I said before, I don't have a guild and I don't know anyone on the realm. I had been trying to farm for my primal mooncloth set, especially since it would help me get invites to dungeons (apparently I don't meet people's requirements). But my kill rate as a healer, plus my vulnerability to ganks as a low geared healer just makes the process too long and painful for me to bother with it. I have other things I have to do on a daily basis as well (not to mention work and other irl engagements). I'm also not about to ask some random person to help me farm, or to protect me from ganks. So, for the time being, I've just given up on trying to progress my character. I'll revisit it later when I have more time and patience for it, and perhaps once the attunements have been removed. Normally I wouldn't mind the attunements, but the BS I have to go through just so that I can start working on them is nigh impossible for my character at this point. All of the random groups seem to want people who already have reps, keys, attunements, gear, etc. All a bunch of things that I don't have yet, due to either being unable to find a group, or groups that do exist unwilling to take an "undergeared" priest (despite the fact that I can very easily heal any dungeon content with the gear I have).

Phew. Sorry. That was a bit long-winded.
    I have a tank alt I could tank for you... getting dps is easy. Hit me up in game Deacon (sp), Daina (tank). I jump around both toons and level up alts when I have nothing to do.

First 123