1. Bugged cannons in quest "Massacre At Light's Point"

Hello in quest "Massacre At Light's Point" are missing cannons . I must kill 100 scarlet elites and without completition this q i cant go on in Death Knight starting quest line for rare gear!

2. Hey,

when i did the quest, i have the same problems.

Just look on the left and right side at the beach. U can use the cannons there and finish the quest.
    There are no cannons on the boats!

hope i could help

3. Thx m8 , i try it but guns are uncontrolable...

4. have u tried to right click the cannon? you should be able to use it.

on the left side is a cannon that is completely unplayable, but on the other side you should be able to kill the 100 nps.

The cannon wont work like it should be, but you can finish the quest to complete the questchain.

hope it would help

5. Damn good tip! Thx m8. Arent you from Czech republic? Your nick is familiar to CZ nicks:-)

6. Im glad i could help!

No im not from czech republic :D

7. Did this actually work? Today I made 2 different Horde DK's and got stuck both times at this point. (deleted the first to try again with a second to see if it would fix it)...

If it doesn't I'll wait to go past this point til it gets fixed.

8. Hey Barcodeboy, as djradek said it is possible to complete the quest by using the cannons that are on the right side of the beach (quite close to the infantry.) The way to use them is definitively bugged but you will be able to finish the Q :)

9. wont let me delete
    Edited: August 28, 2017

10. Quest does work but it's counter intuitive.

Just so you guys know, as above posters stated, cannon is not on ship but on land to left and right of the army you face. The cannons appear as friendly but do not have a vehicle symbol with mouse over. You can still run up to them and click on them and they will work like a vehicle, an albeit very buggy one. Can confirm quest does work, just completed it.

11. Man I cannot even find the cannon quest and I been stuck in lvl 61 without knowing what to do next! :(

12. Those cannons don't look at all like the red and black cannons on the ship, and you can drive them around so people drive them into the thick of mobs.

96christian: Turn on low-level quest tracking. The reason you don't see the quest marker is you've outleveled the zone due to the 7x rate.

13. I'm trying to find the cannons you speak off no where to be found on either side of the army