1. Warmane Servers

Hi everyone, I'm a new user and I have questions to ask (addressed to users and moderators).

Icecrown x7 server is very populated with entry times that in the afternoon exceed one hour. As if that was not the case, the vast majority of users have almost complete equipment, detracting from the experience of new users.
    Some old Icecrown users have in fact thought of moving on Outland x5 thus becoming the second most populated server. Those users preferred to change though they prefer wotlk expansion. Others have left Icecrown x7 because the server is obsolete (but well-fixed).

https://www.warmane.com/information Here you can see real-time server activities, and I can not help but ask:

1) What reason do they have for uninhabited servers like Neltharion x7 (cata) and Blackrock (wotlk) ?
    2) Why not implement a new wotlk server like at Icecrown x7 ?

Do not you know that many players are now standing waiting for a new start? At the moment, your server's creators are losing a fairly large number of users, I doubt you did not realize it.

I would like to have your views on it, thank you.

2. I would play on a fresh Icecrown server with exp boost if it was possible. I would even play on Lordaeron if they added the exp boost. I think Outland is the best server because off the exp boost + how the store works. Icecrown is ruined for me because of the p2w element on it. Icecrown was my favorite expansion because of being able to 10man every instance. In TBC you can only do Karazhan runs and later on Zul'aman and that gets boring. So a LK server with exp boost and limited store / no store at all would be so great.

3. I would play on a fresh Icecrown server with exp boost if it was possible. I would even play on Lordaeron if they added the exp boost. I think Outland is the best server because off the exp boost + how the store works. Icecrown is ruined for me because of the p2w element on it. Icecrown was my favorite expansion because of being able to 10man every instance. In TBC you can only do Karazhan runs and later on Zul'aman and that gets boring. So a LK server with exp boost and limited store / no store at all would be so great.

Is what we all want, yet strangely in this direction nothing moves. I had to discuss with several players scattered across multiple servers, a good 75% would want a new Icecrown sevrver with tares ranging from 5% to 10%.