1. Alliance to horde faction change

Is there any word on if it will be avaible to change from ally to horde? Or a race change for that matter?

2. Don't expect ally to horde change anytime soon, rather expect another boost to ally since even after the one it had, it still has arround 80%-90% of horde's population, and unless they manage to get more people to ally the ones suffering will be hordes because of long BG queues (funny right? the ones who lack people are not the ones who are in disadvantage because of it).

Also, if they give another boost to ally, hordes will complain, despite warmane makes it to solve horde problems. So yes, people complain about benefits given to others even if those benefits are actually there to help themselves.

3. it still has arround 80%-90%
    No it's not. You're talking out of your rear.

4. No it's not. You're talking out of your rear.
    At yesterday's difference spike it was 5498 hordes and 4520 alliance (which is arround 82% of horde's, which is clearly between 80%-90%), during the rest of the day the difference is lower, probably its arround 90%, but anyways it's still arround the values I said.

5. At yesterday's difference spike it was 5498 hordes and 4520 alliance (which is arround 82% of horde's, which is clearly between 80%-90%), during the rest of the day the difference is lower, probably its arround 90%, but anyways it's still arround the values I said.
    How do you get these stats ?

6. 5498 / (5498 + 4520) = 54.88%

Which rounded up to the nearest over-exadurated percentage is 82%

7. How do you get these stats ?
    i think he runs privately a wowcensus program or just pick the numbers on "information" webpage of this website at some peak hour of traffic.

8. just check pve ladder ally vs. horde guilds doing t5 content,

9. 5498 / (5498 + 4520) = 54.88%

Which rounded up to the nearest over-exadurated percentage is 82%
    This one made me laugh a lot. I never said Horde had 82% of server's population but that Alliance had 82% of Horde's population:

it still has arround 80%-90% of horde's population.
    4520/5498= 82.21%

just check pve ladder ally vs. horde guilds doing t5 content,
    I haven't checked itmainly because the PVE ladders are not a problem when comparing factions, since, unless one of them has a really low population doing PVE, you can always play it no matter what the other side does. PVP is what is truly affected by this, since unbalanced factions lead to long queues for one side.

I always wondered why people flame those who try to answer a question.
    Edited: August 16, 2017

10. Im glad the newbs that join alliance side only to talk advantage of the perks have gone back to horde. LOL for thinking you would be able to xfer back to horde.

Instant queues are back.