1. Can no longer get into Frostwolf?

So I've been playing on this server for about 3 days now. Little by little it's been getting buggier and buggier (for me anyways). I enjoy the heck out of MoP and x7 rate was great. My issues started today though when I was in Org trying to get mining training and a new shield from a vendor. The issue was no one was there. This has happened to me before with that daily in Org with the balloons not appearing but being able to log out then back in and have them appear. Well anyways I tried logging out, only this time the logout button wasn't responding. So I tried the exit game button. Again no response. So I manually closed out the game which lead it to CTD. So I tried relaunching the application and it would let me log in with my password but would not actually let me into the server. I tried getting in and it kept saying "Logging Into Server". I pressed the cancel button and again another CTD. I then relaunched the application again only this time the server name came up in red letters and with a red highlight over it. It would not let me in at all. What is going on and how can I fix this?

2. Hey mate!

Are you playing on the minimal client or not?

As far as your "cant log in" issue is concerned; give it a short wait. It happens when server crashes or is restarted, it doesnt happen often, but it does sometimes. Just be patient with it.

The other issue; if youre on a minimal client it can be expected; some npcs wont show for a looooong time. If youre not, move on with your life.

Its a private server, some stuff youre gonna want to do wont work; best move on with it and enjoy a lot of other content that DOES work. Despite its mistakes, this server is great and its only fair you give it a chance :) Trust me, I think you'll love it after a while. :)

Good luck, if you need any more help, feel free to ask!

Best regards,
    Bearquard

3. I'm not complaining about it in the sense that I am taking it for granted or something. As far as I know other people were complaining on global while I was on so it wasn't me who was the only one having an issue. I waited like 15 mins and was able to log back in. I've got no experience with this so that's why I was concerned. other than that there are times where NPCS are floating, some are lying down as if dead and dragging themselves along. Other times NPC's appear in front of me be are not there or something. Idk like I can't engage with them in combat. *shrugs*

4. I'm not complaining about it in the sense that I am taking it for granted or something. As far as I know other people were complaining on global while I was on so it wasn't me who was the only one having an issue. I waited like 15 mins and was able to log back in. I've got no experience with this so that's why I was concerned. other than that there are times where NPCS are floating, some are lying down as if dead and dragging themselves along. Other times NPC's appear in front of me be are not there or something. Idk like I can't engage with them in combat. *shrugs*
    Hey,

Are you using the minimal client by any chance? When you downloaded the game, was it a few GB in size, or just 15mb?

Also, what is your latency?

The server going red would suggest the server was lagging and crashed, but I haven't really come across massive lag spikes like that recently so it could have been an isolated instance. I do suspect that the minimal client or latency are the likelier culprits here...